Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hatched the 7x 10km eggs, got 2 Larvitar plus more than the last 8 candy needed for Tyrannitar, 2 Dratini with enough candy to evolve Dragonair, Chansey, Aerodactyl, and much needed Porygon.

Those plus my big evolve spree took me to 212/231, though annoyingly Tyrogue evolved into Hitmontop rather than Hitmonlee. Needed both, but wanted Lee more, and in theory its stats should have made it a Lee.

Also, the only +80% Pichu I ever hatched, and hence used to evolve through to Raichu, turns out to have been a shiny, so yay, my first one, and now it's a shiny Raichu.

Kanto I'm now only short Charizard, Blastoise, Farfetch'd, Grimer, Muk, Hitmonlee, Mr. Mime, Tauros, Lapras, Kabutops, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite, Mew, and Mewtwo

Johto I'm short Togetic, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Espeon, Umbreon (have the Eevee candy for them), Misdreavus, Unown, Forretress, Steelix, Qwilfsh, Heracross, Corsola, Delibird, Porygon2, Smeargle, Miltank, Blissey, Raiku, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Celebi

Last edited:

d9d729ffa41086a9a727235fcd127b9d.jpg

I put in a little bit just then because the calculator seemed to want me to.
Yeah put in the dust to level (2200) and then fill in the appraisal too.

Yeah put in the dust to level (2200) and then fill in the appraisal too.

Yeah I did, it comes back with a range so I tried to narrow it further by putting a bit of dust in and putting in what impact that had. If I don't do that last step it gives a range of 53-58%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sableye is in 10k, possibly the worst pokemon to be in a 10k.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

oh god I still need to hatch a good Mareep (got enough candy to evolve but the only one I've hatched - or seen - is 80%) and I hatch one of those before a Mareep I'm gonna lose it
I've walked mine for 215km and still haven't got enough candy to evolve it, I feel you.

I've walked mine for 215km and still haven't got enough candy to evolve it, I feel you.

I walked mine during an event luckily so I've got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back