Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 5, all of them after the event should have ended, and 3 in about 2 minutes. None of them had the sweet mix of high IV/high level though. Started the day on 118 Candy, then evolved one, and now sitting on 433 now pieces of candy and 0 pinap berries. Burning up some incense to catch a few more now that I'm home

People in one of the Adelaide PoGo facebook groups showing off the 7 or 8 shiny Dratini they caught today, amongst the dozens they caught. I saw and caught 4 Dratini today, not a single one was shiny. Still, finally got this badge, the last type bronze I was missing

cbRSLIv.png

Feeling a bit burnt out since community day - I think I went way too hard. I spent nearly all night Friday night after work doing a Pokestop run on both of my accounts to stock up on balls for community day, needing to get about 800 items on each account - did that. Got up bright and early on Community Day to be fully prepared, and ended up catching about 300 Dratinis on both accounts. Managed quite a few shinys, as well as 4 100iv Dratinis on each account (missus got a shiny 100iv one...), but ever since this day, I have had zero motivation to play the game after grinding so hard. Anyone else feeling the same?

Feeling a bit burnt out since community day - I think I went way too hard. I spent nearly all night Friday night after work doing a Pokestop run on both of my accounts to stock up on balls for community day, needing to get about 800 items on each account - did that. Got up bright and early on Community Day to be fully prepared, and ended up catching about 300 Dratinis on both accounts. Managed quite a few shinys, as well as 4 100iv Dratinis on each account (missus got a shiny 100iv one...), but ever since this day, I have had zero motivation to play the game after grinding so hard. Anyone else feeling the same?
I don't think it's that you're burnt out, more that there was a day where dratini, a Pokemon that is both rare and can evolve into something super powerful, we're everywhere. And now it's back to normal where it's all natu and sentret.

I don't think it's that you're burnt out, more that there was a day where dratini, a Pokemon that is both rare and can evolve into something super powerful, we're everywhere. And now it's back to normal where it's all natu and sentret.
What he said.

Anyone here an Ingress expert? I've started an account so I can submit portals and hopefully get them converted to Stops and Gyms (in Pokemon Go) for my local area (as they are very few and far between). It's a little confusing so far, but I've managed to get to level 3. Any hints or tips to help me power level through to the required level to submit portals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone here an Ingress expert? I've started an account so I can submit portals and hopefully get them converted to Stops and Gyms (in Pokemon Go) for my local area (as they are very few and far between). It's a little confusing so far, but I've managed to get to level 3. Any hints or tips to help me power level through to the required level to submit portals?
play for 3 years

Half by accident I timed my 7 day streak and a long walk to hatch 4x 10km eggs on the last day of the double xp event, so was able to use a lucky egg for quad xp. Hatched the eggs with 80 seconds to spare, and only skipped one pokestop on the way out. Got a lot of evolving done too, up to 296/331, 140 Kanto, 82 Johto, 74 Hoenn

Just finished Stage 3, need to get 5 candy from my buddy to progress (other two were pretty easy) so switched to a 3km buddy to knock it out. Hoping to get it done today or tomorrow.

I figure it's going to end with us getting to try to catch Mew? Must be some mechanic to make it achievable without being too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back