Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here an Ingress expert? I've started an account so I can submit portals and hopefully get them converted to Stops and Gyms (in Pokemon Go) for my local area (as they are very few and far between). It's a little confusing so far, but I've managed to get to level 3. Any hints or tips to help me power level through to the required level to submit portals?

I played Ingress for about a year, stopped, then two years later I got an email notifying me that some of my submitted portals had been accepted. Power levelling to 10 won't do s**t when they take so long to be accepted and implemented. Just forget about it as a way to benefit you in P:GO and only play if you enjoy it.

I played Ingress for about a year, stopped, then two years later I got an email notifying me that some of my submitted portals had been accepted. Power levelling to 10 won't do s**t when they take so long to be accepted and implemented. Just forget about it as a way to benefit you in P:GO and only play if you enjoy it.
Thanks for the advice. I got bored and stopped playing tbh. No one in my area plays so it’s hard to keep motivated when no one battles your portals. Also makes it hard to gain AP in this situation too.

Thanks for the advice. I got bored and stopped playing tbh. No one in my area plays so it’s hard to keep motivated when no one battles your portals. Also makes it hard to gain AP in this situation too.

Yeah if you live in a built up area or work in the city then it can be pretty nuts and constantly active, but in more remote areas it means regularly getting on the move or giving up.

I'm stuck waiting for a 1 or 2 star raid to happen nearby when I'm free, then I'll be able to continue.

Someone on the Adelaide pogo group got a chance to catch Moltres as their field research final reward this morning, so here's hoping! Only way I'll get any of the legendaries.

Last edited:
I'm stuck waiting for a 1 or 2 star raid to happen nearby when I'm free, then I'll be able to continue.

Someone on the Adelaide pogo group got a chance to catch Moltres as their field research final reward this morning, so here's hoping! Only way I'll get any of the legendaries.
I was about to come tag you in here. 100% catch rate for Moltres apparently.

5 raids and 89 magikarp candies to get to 7 :/

I believe you only need to do 1 raid, or at least use just one pass.

Join a raid and do nothing. Let the time run out and then you can redo the raid over and over till you hit enough for your quest without burning a pass. Just make sure the actual raid has some time left before it finishes. I haven’t done this yet as I only just caught old mate ditto but I’ll be trying it tomorrow.

Join a raid and do nothing. Let the time run out and then you can redo the raid over and over till you hit enough for your quest without burning a pass. Just make sure the actual raid has some time left before it finishes. I haven’t done this yet as I only just caught old mate ditto but I’ll be trying it tomorrow.
yep, time out and it counts.Raids were not an issue for me, Just Karp candies. So im not wasting passes on pleb raids,

Also, did a Weather boosted Tyra tonight, 2601 CP, 13 attack 15D 15H

A 2 star raid popped up just before the game tonight with enough time for me to get there and back, and still go and get dinner.

Got my Moltres :D It's bang on 80% IV according to pokegenie and came with the best attack in Overheat, so I'm happy. Took 7 raid pokeballs to do it though.
Huh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do appraisals work? Got a 1390 nearly maxed CP kanga. Guy said its one of the strongest he seen.

Got a 1565 max cp kanga.. guy says it has room for improvement? WTF?
About IV's

Every pokemon has a set of stats you cannot see

15 for attack, 15 for Defense and 15 for Stamina.

Your 1390 would be within the top 20% of pokemon

1565 while high CP, Has weaker stats

I've got my own special shitty squad set of Magikarps and Caterpie's set to just go into gym battles and raids and lose immediately and it's worked so far as a quick way to get a 'battle in a gym' reward but I did a Latios raid before on my own and just got smashed immediately and it didn't register as me having done a raid, so maybe you actually have to deal a certain amount of damage for it to count.

But that's just for 3/8 though, I'll try it again tomorrow

Honestly * this game.

Spent a week chasing ditto. Finally got it on my lunch break at work.

Open the app home tonight. GUESS WHAT I ******* CAUGHT

Honestly **** this game.

Spent a week chasing ditto. Finally got it on my lunch break at work.

Open the app home tonight. GUESS WHAT I ******* CAUGHT
A virus?

Two of my field research missions are currently the same thing, which is spin 3 pokestops I've never spun before. To do that I'm going to have to go somewhere I haven't been since the game came out :oops:
You can delete the field research and just spin up a new one if they are too hard. If you look closely there is a tiny garbage can symbol at the top right of each research line.

Yep I caught moltres. Hopefully each week you can get a different bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back