Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the community days may be too generous, not that I'm complaining.

It’s never guaranteed though. I was playing for pretty much all of the 3 hours with plenty of spawns, and got no shinies from research or the wild.

Just have to hope that the stardust requirements for shiny trades don’t stay that high forever.

I think the community days may be too generous, not that I'm complaining.

Only went out for about 30 minutes and caught multiple shinies and multiple glasses Squirtles.

Maybe so, but they are only targetting 1 pokemon and its evolutions. Im sure 99.99% of players would have had a squirtle. None with a shiny. The last 2 days I have run into quite a few people who had stopped playing 6-12 months but have rejoined cos of the Special Days. Gets people out and enjoying the game again.

Ended up with 19 with glasses, 11 shiny's and 1 with both. Just got to sort out which ones to evolve

squirtle_squad_vector_by_nomad19.png

I wanted that

To be fair those are the glasses for the leader not for the whole squad haha

When you think 'Squirtle squad' that's what you think of though, I don't think the sunglasses were in their plans at all and they bent to what the public wanted, which is good and it's better than their previous policy of 'our playing base can get stuffed', but it's a bit slap dash don't you think?

Gave this a go while I was at the footy on Saturday for the first time in about a year. Trying to walk off my eggs from May 2017 and then I will try and get some of those 7km eggs. Are they only from gifts? If we exchange gifts while I have 9 eggs already, will they not be eggs?

Unfortunately t looks like leaving your phone idle for hours no longer registers as walking haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still annoyed I missed Charmander community day - Shiny Charizard is easily the best of the shiny Kanto starters.

Have managed to get full evolutions of all starters so far though - except Cyndaquil. I'm guessing that it'll have it's community day in about 4 months, going on the pattern they've established (I'm guessing it'll be Bagon next month, folowed by Chikorita, Beldum, then Cyndaquil).

I'm still annoyed I missed Charmander community day - Shiny Charizard is easily the best of the shiny Kanto starters.

Have managed to get full evolutions of all starters so far though - except Cyndaquil. I'm guessing that it'll have it's community day in about 4 months, going on the pattern they've established (I'm guessing it'll be Bagon next month, folowed by Chikorita, Beldum, then Cyndaquil).

Ralts has been rumoured too. Which would be very much worth stacking candy for because Gardevoir and Gallade are both very good and have cool shinies

Ralts has been rumoured too. Which would be very much worth stacking candy for because Gardevoir and Gallade are both very good and have cool shinies

Yeah, that would work too. I only just got enough candy to evolve a Ralts to a Kirlia.

Reckon Slakoth is a chance as well.

It’s never guaranteed though. I was playing for pretty much all of the 3 hours with plenty of spawns, and got no shinies from research or the wild.
Yep, the same happened with me too.

I tried two different locations this time around, one was pretty barren but I was keen to just walk off my eggs and there were still plenty of spawns...no shiny though.

Then I went to another that had loads of stops and people walking around but I ended up finding my shiny off the beaten path just before the event finished.

Luck of the draw, just glad I snagged one after missing larvitar and charmander previously.

58597240-5567720331baa.jpg

Last edited:
I'll do my best to remember to add these codes to the OP tomorrow.

If anyone is looking for 1 more friend - my trainer code is 6371 0036 9516
Hi Quivorir, as I was sending out a few friend requests I realised that not having Pivo as my username might be confusing.

So, when ya get a chance, feel free to add my Pokemon username to my trainer code in the OP list - it is BlisseyNEso.

Cheers.

Hi Quivorir, as I was sending out a few friend requests I realised that not having Pivo as my username might be confusing.

So, when ya get a chance, feel free to add my Pokemon username to my trainer code in the OP list - it is BlisseyNEso.

Cheers.
Done mate. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back