Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s it no more 7km eggs from you lot, that’s 10 Rattata’s now that will do me
u03F53s.gif

That’s it no more 7km eggs from you lot, that’s 10 Rattata’s now that will do me
Yea, I can’t say I’m impressed by my so called ‘friends’ either. They can eat a shiny dick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ffs really!? Been ignore snowrunts and the mice like the plague. Shoukd have realised something was up. :(

Yeah, was weird on the snorunt because I thought it was just the mice today.

c729e6fc2dd6d8ba4cd9f1624a48a847.png

Hopefully it's still good pickin tomorrow

It’s a two day event for the increase shiny spawn for the +’s and -‘s. I reckon I clicked on about 10 of each to find both shiny versions so you shouldn’t have an issue.

Just be aware the pluses shiny are easy to miss, it’s a s**t shiny with a slightly darker red ear colour being the only difference. Watch for the stars when you click on it so you won’t miss it.

Good get by The Filth Wizard - as far as I know there is no increase spawn in shiny chance on anything else, just more stuff spawning that has a shiny version. Snorunt is hard to find. IMO he doesn’t look as good when you evolve him. He does have an alt evolution in gem 4 that will be out soon and would be a worthy evolution for your shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back