Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ffs. Trying to get an espeon for the quests and didn't realise I had to keep eevee as my buddy during the evolution. Wasted a shiny on another jolteon -_-

Forgot all about the community day. Was walking around the shops and just using my go plus. Was a shick to see 4 million chicoritas caught/fled in my journal. Two shinys

View attachment 562225 there were a line of these. Turned into ditto. That's a bit upsetting
Looks like Niantic mistakenly released it when the communtiy day ended but they all turn into Ditto.

It did help me get past the catch a Ditto part of the Mew research though.

I had the same thing, ended up catching 15 ditto in a row.

In other news, a Mewtwo raid popped up near the dog park while I was catching chikorita (got 3 shiny), so I wandered over with my pupper, but after 10 minutes of waiting around nobody was within sight, so I kept walking down the trail. Got to the end, turned around and came back, and the first raid group I've ever seen in person, plus one lucky rando, had just finished the raid when I got there. Story of my year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn’t show that for me, strange

Sorry Charbox my error wrong name. I cant open anymore gifts today. How about we put on an egg at 12 noon tomorrow and exchange gifts a few mins later? Wooshette would you like to do the same? Thats 100,000 xp

Catch 15 Dittos in a row.

Next day, spin up a research task to catch a ditto.

Can't make this stuff up.

Those little nut things are still around. Got 2 earlier tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back