Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have I done now?

Lol before you sent the gift today we should have organised to put on a lucky egg at same time then we would have received a 100,000 bonus for becoming ultra friends. It’s ok don’t stress

Lol before you sent the gift today we should have organised to put on a lucky egg at same time then we would have received a 100,000 bonus for becoming ultra friends. It’s ok don’t stress
Can we still do this? I hate being stressed.

Sorry Charbox my error wrong name. I cant open anymore gifts today. How about we put on an egg at 12 noon tomorrow and exchange gifts a few mins later? Wooshette would you like to do the same? Thats 100,000 xp
Oh man, I genuinely didn't see this oogs, sorry.

Oh man, I genuinely didn't see this oogs, sorry.

Don’t stress wooshette it’s happened to me about 10 times. Best friends is the big one in 59 days. 200,000 xp. In all honesty if charbox didn’t mention it, I wouldn’t have noticed.

Don’t stress wooshette it’s happened to me about 10 times. Best friends is the big one in 59 days. 200,000 xp. In all honesty if charbox didn’t mention it, I wouldn’t have noticed.
Tag the f outta me the day before mate

Big thank you to whoever this is from. Hatched to be my final regional I needed.
eed628433080fea9af93c54b02de2ee8.jpg

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a Tauros from Macleod, VIC, so thanks whoever sent me that! Now I just need Mr. Mime before the event ends.

Next community day is Beldum, good for me because I've only ever hatched one of them, and seen one in the wild, so I ought to be able to knock the evolutions off my pokedex

Last edited:
Any of those three are good for me, only seen single figures of Beldum (1), Ralts (6), and Slakoth (7) in the wild plus a couple egg hatchings, and a long way short of the candy for Gardevoir and Slaking. Bagon too, only seen and caught 1.

Plus, on Beldum day I should be able to catch the 54 I need to finally get my gold Steel type badge, and I'm only 6 away from the gold Fairy type. After that I'll only be 74 ghost and 174 dragons short of the full gold badge set.

Last edited:
Metagross shiny is best shiny though, I’m 10 candy away from Slaking and then I’m set for the stronger mons
You're right about the shiny.

I must have got lucky and hatched a heap of Beldum which got my candy numbers up quickly.

The main reason for needing Ralts is because it gets another evo in Gen 4 which means another 100 candy to get it, so 200 all up for both final evos.

Whoever Shaneok is I just sent you a gift for the ultra friends by accident, let me know when you can get on to use a lucky egg

That's me!
Sorry for the late response
If I haven't left it too late let me know

Trainer code if anyone is looking for friends
6092 5658 9855
:)

Same, I'm stuck at the trade thing for Celebi because of it

The annoying part is trading came out a week or two after a PoGo playing friend from Denmark was in town, I could have done Kangaskhan for Mr. Mime over beers then and there.

It's stupid considering they are on your friend list. Could easily just send request and transfer online.

I'm assuming they're using the same logic/legal advice as Nintendo. Having once worked on a contract where I babysat the Wii U Miiverse all day, I can tell you that Nintendo absolutely forbid any kind of friending that allows people (read: kids and adults) who don't already know each other to share real world locations and meet. The 12 digit ID number is common across the platform, and we had instructions to be red hot on users sharing their 3DS friend codes, but also had to filter through totally allowable Animal Crossing friend codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back