• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get an Aero from research, ‘hatch two eggs’

Ditto also available from ‘make an excellent throw’

Maybe keep those tasks saved if you get them

Ahh just read this on Serebii.

“The Mystery Box, when opened, provides a special bonus. For 30 minutes, you will have the ability to find the Mythical Pokémon Meltan and catch it. It spawns on average of one Meltan every 3 minutes.

When the time runs out, Meltan will stop appearing in the wild. However, you can re-open the box after waiting for 7 days. After that time, send another Pokémon to Let's Go and you'll be able to open the box once more.”

Well, I guess I'll add a switch to the list of things to get once I find work. Though I've heard Eevee and Pikachu are cut down remakes of Pokemon Yellow, better graphics but simpler (read worse) gameplay.
Some things have been removed but there have been some really great additions as well and the games are pretty fun, most people posting in the thread for the games are enjoying it as well.

I wouldn’t be buying it and a Switch just for more Meltan though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need 2 friends for the 'make 3 new friends' quest.

Preferably Instincts :p

9652 0565 5295
Added. I'll add you to the op tomorrow

Ever notice how when you need pokemon, they suddenly vanish? Get to the stage that needs 5 steel types, and 5 electric types, easy I think, the area has been lousy with Magnemite all week - didn't see a single one for two days, just a single pikachu for one electric. Finally get to the next stage, catch 5 Gulpin or Slguma, easy I think, I just walked past 10 of the things today, and a couple of Slugma - haven't seen one of either in 3 days. I had a genuine Skarmoury spawn on my street today, first time I've seen one not in an egg, but couldn't buy a Gulpin.

When does the community "day" weekend start and finish?

Dec 1, 2018 8:00 A.M. AEDT — Dec 3, 2018 6:00 P.M. AEDT
Special Community Day Bonuses Sunday 2 -5 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back