Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever notice how when you need pokemon, they suddenly vanish? Get to the stage that needs 5 steel types, and 5 electric types, easy I think, the area has been lousy with Magnemite all week - didn't see a single one for two days, just a single pikachu for one electric. Finally get to the next stage, catch 5 Gulpin or Slguma, easy I think, I just walked past 10 of the things today, and a couple of Slugma - haven't seen one of either in 3 days. I had a genuine Skarmoury spawn on my street today, first time I've seen one not in an egg, but couldn't buy a Gulpin.
It's because the Pokémon the research has you collecting are the ones that have increased spawns during the current event. So the Meltan research has you catching Magnemite, Gulpin, Omastar, Anorith etc.

The problem is if you don't complete it during the increased spawns it gets a lot harder to do after that. I'm on step 6 but will struggle to finish because the next couple of steps have you needing Omastar, Kabuto, Lileep and Anorith which won't spawn anywhere near as much now.

The Filth Wizard are you OK if we hit Ultra friends tomorrow at 2pm?

TheHairyGamer not sure if you’re still actively playing but we can hit Ultra whenever you open my gift. 2pm tomorrow would great

Tomorrow doesn’t suit as I’ve got a house full of visitors seeing a newborn but during the week at work will be fine, just PM me and let me know what to do

Booted this up for the first time in a while and the first Pokemon I encountered is also my first shiny.

5cbd42b1f41f34f27cdd1486aff54284.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

D_P_S mighty_sainters and whoever Ricki1603 is, next gift for all of you is best friends. Can we work out a time that works for everyone? 2pm tomorrow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate came down with a virus so have been sick in bed, let me know another time that is good for you, weekend would work best for me but not overly fussed.
All good mate! I don't have any more lucky eggs so whenever you want to open it go for it

Have you tried it yet?

Yep, I already find it the most engaging thing about the game. The gym leader battles are a big mundane because you now the red leader is going to pick 3 fire pokemon and so on but I'm just liking the variety.

I went into great league with Altaria, Lapras and Charizard. If it makes more pokemon relevant it's a very good thing

Anyone want to battle? Apparently you can get Sinnoh stones if you win
The girlfriend and I did a couple of battles, each lost one, and each time we lost we got a sinnoh stone. Not sure if its coincidence or something more to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back