Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sure, just name a time. Fancy a battle too?

I have an idea ... when you are ready to put on an egg, request a battle. I will decline. I shall then put on an egg, then request another battle then you can beat me like everyone else. haha

Quivorir could you possibly add (Morpheaus63) next to my name in the OP. I have also noticed I have a couple of friends who have come from bigfooty and not sure who they are ... PierreLeChat, Ricki1603 and Pokeguy01

Probably a stupid question but a very quick search didn't turn up much.

Anyone know if there is a way to determine if your friends are "online"? It would make issuing challenges easier.

Probably a stupid question but a very quick search didn't turn up much.

Anyone know if there is a way to determine if your friends are "online"? It would make issuing challenges easier.

Pretty sure there is no way of really knowing, but I have had a few challenges when I have been playing and people have sent gifts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just won and didn't get a stone
You're welcome :$

Fair to say, based on my battles to date, I'm rubbish at constructing effective teams.

But, the rare win I managed did land me a stone which I am very thankful for. :D

If anyone is looking for a win this evening, feel free to come at me :cool:

You're welcome :$

Fair to say, based on my battles to date, I'm rubbish at constructing effective teams.

But, the rare win I managed did land me a stone which I am very thankful for. :D

If anyone is looking for a win this evening, feel free to come at me :cool:

That was the only team I had set up, and I picked the legendaries because I never get to use them otherwise, and Lapras because it's exactly 1500

Haha I know right!

Just the two so far, you? Whenever I win I get nothing, when I lose I get a stone :drunk:

I got two stones from the battle that you won and only dust from the two that I won :/

I mean, I'll take it, but what the heck?

Anyone else finding when they try to accept a battle request the game doesn't always take you to the team selection screen?

I fear I've cost a few people a victory because of this occurrence. I really am quite :poo: at PVP although the game must pity me since I landed two stones for getting my a$$ handed to me today.

Question who is Pokeguy01 because I don't see that name on the actual list of people.
Its a good question. I just did a search and can't find it.

Its a good question. I just did a search and can't find it.

I brought that up as I thought that maybe it was from my local chat but that didn't seem right as its not something that is familiar to my area.

So on the weekend I was about to take my dog for a walk and a post popped up on facebook, someone had organised a 5 star raid for my nearest gym, where I was already heading, and it was about to happen, score! So I got to participate in my first ever 5 star raid. Sadly I did not catch Lugia.

Yesterday, I got this.

a3kzS3_jZi0amyxg9U9R-trvYlJafG-2o3b1e4tiTQ2iWsjKCYWkflOERQe6ZjZ03mqp0b2JtGh4xT5OxpOWN4056CcDhGN0158I.png

Bonza.

Any ultra friends of mine want in?

So on the weekend I was about to take my dog for a walk and a post popped up on facebook, someone had organised a 5 star raid for my nearest gym, where I was already heading, and it was about to happen, score! So I got to participate in my first ever 5 star raid. Sadly I did not catch Lugia.

Yesterday, I got this.

a3kzS3_jZi0amyxg9U9R-trvYlJafG-2o3b1e4tiTQ2iWsjKCYWkflOERQe6ZjZ03mqp0b2JtGh4xT5OxpOWN4056CcDhGN0158I.png

Bonza.

Any ultra friends of mine want in?

Well done on completing your first five star raid and to answer that thought Lugia was a tough beast to catch as I didn't catch my first one during the weekend (I did catch my second). To answer that question, no as if we were ultra friends, I already have an ex-raid past for my local gym.

Don’t mind pvp but needs an online ranked play option. Seems like majority prefer to just fill the dex and hunt shinies rather than battle
I'm kinda thinking there is a user error on my side because about 90% of invitations to battle I've received have failed when I tried to accept them. They either didn't take me to the screen to select my squad or it froze up.

While I've enjoyed mining stones for being completely s**t at PVP, if it keeps failing on me I'll soon revert back to just hunting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back