Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know there's a previous list, but I wanted to bump the thread.

I'm looking for more friends - someone who will open gifts relatively often, and is happy to coordinate friendship levels for Ultra and Best friends with a Lucky Egg. I'm doing this to make the grind through Level 39 a little easier.

If you add me, please let me know your PoGo username so I know who to coordinate with. :)

Friend code for my main account: 0341 9146 6409 (Username is Vooligan)

Friend code for my alt account: 3645 4302 7975 (Username is Catdoggggggg)

I know there's a previous list, but I wanted to bump the thread.

I'm looking for more friends - someone who will open gifts relatively often, and is happy to coordinate friendship levels for Ultra and Best friends with a Lucky Egg. I'm doing this to make the grind through Level 39 a little easier.

If you add me, please let me know your PoGo username so I know who to coordinate with. :)

Friend code for my main account: 0341 9146 6409 (Username is Vooligan)

Friend code for my alt account: 3645 4302 7975 (Username is Catdoggggggg)
List is in the OP, I've just added both your accounts.

Got this on the 29th, about an hour before going on holiday for a week

cLroRwN.png

trGMwHP.png

Same person who directed me onto the SA Discord and helped me connect with their raid group and be there at the right time also traded me some cheap stuff for the pilot badge, and to continue the Celebi quest, which was super nice of her to do.

Sorry for the ignorant question - but i heard there is some difference in the Deoxy you can get from ex-raids. Anyone know if that's true?

Sorry for the ignorant question - but i heard there is some difference in the Deoxy you can get from ex-raids. Anyone know if that's true?

Deoxys has four forms:
  • Normal form with 2749 CP, 345 Attack, 115 Defense and 100 Stamina
  • Attack form with 2254 CP, 414 Attack, 46 Defense and 100 Stamina
  • Defense form with 1978 CP, 144 Attack, 330 Defense and 100 Stamina
  • Speed form with 2504 CP, 230 Attack, 218 Defense and 100 Stamina
The Normal form was around for a few months, now the Attack form is only available in ex-raids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back