Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the southern suburbs, in what appears to be a relative deadzone in terms of spawns, pokestops, and active players.

As Crow-eater pointed out you have to go where the players are. I don't expect Perth players from the other side of town to go to where I live. The CBD is always a good bet for any Australian city. For the legendary raids yesterday I drove 10 minutes towards an area close to the city.

If you don't have the ability to do so - well, them's the breaks.

They are legendaries. They should be hard to obtain.

Yeah the bitching by some about not catching one on the first attempt is curious. I would be disappointed if they didn't have the lowest possible catch rate.

I physically watched the Pidgey pop out of the egg

Do you still have the Pidgey? If you do, post a screenshot of the hatching details - it will show an egg if it came out of one.

There was a change a few months ago to remove Pidgeys and Rattatas from eggs - it may be that you picked up the egg that long ago.

However all current eggs have 0% chance of having a Pidgey.

http://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/pokemon.shtml

Anyone know any places in Perth where people are actively teaming up for the legendaries? Every one I go to Im alone :(

Check the Facebook group - there are a few but one stands out with many more members than others.

I used it to coordinate legandary raids just then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Show us the journal entry.

In the journal entry it says caught, but I watched it hatch, and then the game froze and I had to kill it and reload. I wasn't catching a mon at the time, there wasn't even one on screen, and yet my journal also has a Spinarak caught at the same timestamp.

Buggy game.

Gotta say its incredible how many 'bugs' only happen to you NTRabbit
The amount of people I've met over the past few days and talking to them about the game I reckon he has seen more bugs then roughly 100 other players collectively.

Dates the birds will be avliable:

• Articuno (Team Mystic) released on Saturday, July 22 and available through Monday, July 31.
  • Moltres (Team Valor) to be released on Monday, July 31 and available through Monday, August 7.
  • Zapdos (Team Instinct) to be released on Tuesday, August 8 and available through Monday, August 14.

I've still never done a raid, might have to try and get an Articuno before they're gone. If I use a raid pass that I got at a gym the other day and use it, will I get another one at a stop that day?

Yes. All that matters is you use the pass somehow, so you can then claim the free daily one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back