Discussion IP Australia thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: What Freo were not called

118360l1.GIF

Eastern Ranges much?

Edit: Mero beat me to it by way of identification in Post 53.

Yellow, White and Red chevrons seem wider and lower in this photo of Aaron Mullett than the sketch above.

768736.jpg

'Football' in general is an interesting search.

get_tmi_image.pl

Did we ever find this unused Royboys logo? There was a Footscray badge with a similar feature (a disguised FFC). This has one as well. Could've been a bit of a trend for footy clubs of the time...

It's funny, or more sad than anything, that this was due to expire at the end of 1997 (after being registered in '95). Most other AFL logos, including a Brisbane Lions (rego'd '96) one, had at least ten years of exclusivity.
get_tmi_image.pl

http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/...p_detail=DETAILED&p_rec_no=230&p_rec_all=500#

There's also, Adelaide Apaches? Registered in 1995 with a lapse date of January 1997. Any possibility this was a back-up for Port Adelaide? I'm guessing not, because I don't remember this appearing on the AFL's IP page. The area is Coromandal Valley for you Croweaters. Is this where the SANFL is based or something?

141507l1.JPEG

It looks even worse in real life.

Silent Alarm, that's in the Hills. Not really near SANFL HQ. It's on the opposite side of Adelaide though, so maybe it could have been a geographical rivalry thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with the logos that are intellectual property of the AFL, how can suburban and country clubs use them?

Do they have to pay a fee? for example, does every XXXXX bombers that uses anything that resembles Essendon have to cough up some coin?

Saw him walking around at Skoda Stadium at the GWS v Richmond game... was OK out in the open, but then he had to bend double to get under the grandstand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back