Iphone and android users

Remove this Banner Ad

Phone, mail, safari and itunes but I've never used the latter. Can't believe I've never modified that panel to be honest.

Edit: iTunes is now Spotify.

Last edited:

Phone, browser and messages are always the first three

Fourth one changes from time to time. I was in the office last week, so it's currently my work's security app (used for opening doors and calling lifts). If I'm travelling it will be my itinerary manager with all my times and documents. Rest of the time it's usually email or maps. Generally whatever I find myself accessing multiple times a day.

Phone, Safari, Settings and Outlook
I used to have "Mail" as my 4th from the left but switched to Outlook because my current workplace uses outlook for its work emails
Funnily my 4 most used apps after Safari (Messenger, Hogwarts Mystery, AFL Live, Kayo) aren't anchored at the bottom but are instead in a prominent spot on the front screen
I'm used to Notes/Messages/Camera/Photo on the top row of the front tile so have kept it that way

Mail, Settings, Browser, Music

I tweak my settings a lot depending on what I'm doing so handy to have it there.

Front tile is sparse and harmless, just messages/weather/camera/photos, everything else a swipe or two away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back