iPhoneX

Maylandsman

🐯EAT ‘EM ALIVE🐯
Oct 22, 2017
By the Seaside
AFL Club
Richmond
any forumites got the X? Got my first ever mobile today and is one of these. Any good?

looking forward to catching up to the telecommunication revolution.

Also hot a home pod.

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Such a ridiculous device, the "notch" is just stupid and I can't believe other companies are using the idea.

It's a success for Apple though, they got plenty of people to spend $1500+ on a "premium" device they'll only ever use to make a call, send a message, take horrible vertical photos/videos, and hit a like button on social media. But everyone can see they have one so that's the main thing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Huge bump…

Anyone started having issues with Face ID? I’m not sure whether they’ve killed it for the X, or if it’s a hardware problem. It onset after a software update though.

Googstar

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets
I bought the 512gb Apple Xs model second hand over a year ago and I haven't had a single problem with it. I don't really care if it's better or worse than this brand and/or model. I think it is an awesome phone in its own right. A decent set of blue tooth earphones are a necessity though.

Back