IPL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't score 1 off 3? That's silly. Amazing batting by Agarwal. Single handedly took Punjab to win almost..

Stoinis is having an amazing day

Delhi should do well this season.

Shaw, Dhawan, Iyer, Rahane and Pant is a heck of a local batting core. Ashwin a big acquisition too.
Ashwin wrecked his s**t on the last ball of the only over he bowled. Gave up two runs, took two wickets and dislocated his shoulder diving for the ball. He'll be a big miss for Delhi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umesh is one of India’s fastest bowlers. Steyn is probably pretty sharp still?

Both can be tonked especially Umesh who either gets wickets or goes for a lot! Steyn I don’t rate as much in t20.

Today's casualty report includes Mitch Marsh who wrecked his ankle while bowling then valiantly tried to come in at #10 in the batting but couldn't do it. Rashid Khan collided with Abishek Sharma while running between the wickets and looked like he about knocked himself out. Pretty sure you can pencil in Andre Russell for an injury in his first match since that dude appears to be made out of glass.

How didn't they chase that score lol
Once Bairstow lost his wicket they had a complete collapse. I know the term "complete collapse" gets thrown around more than is deserved, but this was on the level of our middle order collapse against ENG in the 2nd ODI. The last 26 balls (give or take a ball) they were 8/27.

You had guys running into each other between the wickets - one was run out and Khan was probably concussed or at least a bit groggy, a guy chopped on to his own wicket while attempting a ramp shot, Marsh could barely stand vertical due to his ankle injury, etc. It was very strange.

Once Bairstow lost his wicket they had a complete collapse. I know the term "complete collapse" gets thrown around more than is deserved, but this was on the level of our middle order collapse against ENG in the 2nd ODI. The last 26 balls (give or take a ball) they were 8/27.

You had guys running into each other between the wickets - one was run out and Khan was probably concussed or at least a bit groggy, a guy chopped on to his own wicket while attempting a ramp shot, Marsh could barely stand vertical due to his ankle injury, etc. It was very strange.

SRH are dead set 2 out all out. Their middle order is pathetic. Maybe Kholi's team is better than I think but it felt like a bottom 3 clash.

Disappointed with the result. A game that we should have won easily, especially with that start.
Unlucky dismissal for Warner and Garg. It's good that Garg showed some promise when batting.
Shankar was shocking, first ball duck.
Was expecting Abdul Samad to play, considering that he was hyped to be the finisher for us.
Marsh should have batted higher, though I think thats cause of that injuring.

Disappointed with the result. A game that we should have won easily, especially with that start.
Unlucky dismissal for Warner and Garg. It's good that Garg showed some promise when batting.
Shankar was shocking, first ball duck.
Was expecting Abdul Samad to play, considering that he was hyped to be the finisher for us.
Marsh should have batted higher, though I think thats cause of that injuring.

Shankar's bowling was worse! How can you bowl 120km meat pies and bowl no balls by a foot? Literally cost the team 20 runs and got a globe! Worst on the field!

Shankar's bowling was worse! How can you bowl 120km meat pies and bowl no balls by a foot? Literally cost the team 20 runs and got a globe! Worst on the field!
I'm honestly surprised he plays internationally, considering his performance.
And his insistence to bat at 3 last year meant Manish and Hooda could bulk up our top to middle order.

I'm honestly surprised he plays internationally, considering his performance.
And his insistence to bat at 3 last year meant Manish and Hooda could bulk up our top to middle order.

Looks rubbish, can slog a six or two but 9/10 is utter trash

Crazy to me that they'd leave Williamson out. In hindsight they were probably better off picking Parthiv Patel to keep instead of Philippe so Williamson could fit it. Surely they put him in next match now that Marsh won't be fit to take an international spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back