IPL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always thought Maxwell is at his best in his T20s when he's playing as a top order player. From what I can see he was batting at 5 all season.

Might have been worth giving him a go as an opener or at 3 to try and give him a chance to find some form before Gayle came into the team.

The only positions that were working for Punjab were the openers...not happening

I've always thought Maxwell is at his best in his T20s when he's playing as a top order player. From what I can see he was batting at 5 all season.

Might have been worth giving him a go as an opener or at 3 to try and give him a chance to find some form before Gayle came into the team.
Maxwell is the problem with that. He has this idea that he's no good in the Powerplay so doesn't want to come in then. He's spoken about it at the Stars before and personally I think it's nonsense.

Moeen Ali gets a free hit first ball and runs himself out looool.
I was sitting with a mate talking about how Moeen is the worst cricketer I've ever seen, and he said "I think you're being a bit harsh man he's not that bad"

and then he went and ran himself out on a free hit

I was sitting with a mate talking about how Moeen is the worst cricketer I've ever seen, and he said "I think you're being a bit harsh man he's not that bad"

and then he went and ran himself out on a free hit

I've literally never seen him make runs, does he even average double figures vs Australia?

Warner's gloved this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back