IPL 2021 Betting

SirBont

All Australian
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
sadly I am watching in the morning due to watching footy after work haha so a bit delayed

SirBont

All Australian
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Going with T Natarajan 2U 2.50 Too Get Two Wickets Really Hard To See What Lineups are going too look like but reckon Natarajan gonna lead the attack and should hopefully snag a few wickets at the end might post more after the toss

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Going with T Natarajan 2U 2.50 Too Get Two Wickets Really Hard To See What Lineups are going too look like but reckon Natarajan gonna lead the attack and should hopefully snag a few wickets at the end might post more after the toss
Im going a similar line taken Natarajan to get most wickets for Hyderabad

SirBont

All Australian
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Adding One More Bet Punters I Like M Padney To Score The Most Runs For SH 5 @Neds Using One Unit Batting At 3 Huge Avg 32 In IPL Reckon His A Solid Chance

SirBont

All Australian
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bang How Good Was That M Padney Clears The Line With The Last Ball Well Played Son

SirBont

All Australian
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Alrighty Punters Really Keen For This Game Tonight Looks A Thriller I Really Like The Royals To Get The Job Done Samsom, Stokes, Butler Are All Going To Fire Tonight A Lot Of Punjab Batters I Feel Can Be A Little Hit And Miss And That Gonna Cost Them Tonight Like Jaydev Unadkat To Get The Most Wickets For Royals Should Be Bowling A Lot Better Here Than He Has Been In The Past Without Jofra I Feel Hill Get The Wicket Taking Over Danger Would Be Morris With A Bit Of Luck He Can Snag A Few So Bets Are
2U On Rajasthan Royals To Win @2 Sportsbet
2U Rajasthan Royals To Score The Most Sixes 2.63 Sportsbet Best Bet
1U On Jaydev Unadkat Most Wickets Get On

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Punjab Kings (Playing XI): KL Rahul(w/c), Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Deepak Hooda, Shahrukh Khan, Jhye Richardson, Murugan Ashwin, Riley Meredith, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh

Rajasthan Royals (Playing XI): Manan Vohra, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson(c), Jos Buttler(w), Riyan Parag, Shivam Dube, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Shreyas Gopal, Chetan Sakariya, Mustafizur Rahman

SirBont

All Australian
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This is really bad from royals poor bowling doesn’t look good why do teams opt to bowl in t20 cricket

Back