IPL 2021 Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

yeh I went to bed sadly mate I was pretty disgraced from the bowling performance they over bowled the spinners a fair bit I had the attention too watch the rest in the morning with my cuppa but sadly got spoiled on facebook that they lost on the last ball that sucks to be fair Punjab where the better side they could be hard to beat if there batter keep on firing

Tonight Game Sadly Punters Didn't Get The Results Last Night Going Down On The Last Ball We Will Recover Tipping Tonight Over 180 Runs First Innings 3U Betfair Look I Reckon These Team Lineups Have Enough In The Shed Too Have Enough To Clear This Line Might Post Some More Later

Another Bet I have found punters backing R Chahar Over 1.5 Wicket Ladbrokes 3.25 Thought He Bowled Really Nicely Last Game Should Get The Overs Was A Bit Unlucky Last Game I Like The Value Here Getting On

he should get a lot more batting in today game reckon Rana Struggled early last game so hopefully gets out early

Adding One More Bet Punters Eoin Morgan 6@ Pointsbet Like This Bet Reckon Eoin Morgan Will Get A Lot More Batting Time Today Than he Did The Other Night Reckon His A Solid Chance

Mumbai Indians (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Quinton de Kock(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Marco Jansen, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah

Kolkata Knight Riders (Playing XI): Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan(c), Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik(w), Shakib Al Hasan, Pat Cummins, Harbhajan Singh, Prasidh Krishna, Varun Chakravarthy

KKR won toss and elected to field

Well Quinton Sturggled There He Will Recover Geez This Yadav Bloke Class Was Thinking About Playing Him For Most Runs Just Thought There Was Too Many Dangers Early Days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight Game Should Post Some More Later But My First Bet Is Sunrisers Hydebrad To Score The Most Sixes 2.40 Sportsbet Reckon This Is Better Bet TBH With The Likes Of Bairstow, Warner, Padney, Shankhar And Nabi I Reckon They Can Find The Fence More Than RCB Kohli Ab And Maxwell Hoping To Get Them Out In The First Game Hydrebrad Got 6 Sixes Batting Second To RCB 4 Reckon This Is A Nice Bet

Tonight Game Should Post Some More Later But My First Bet Is Sunrisers Hydebrad To Score The Most Sixes 2.40 Sportsbet Reckon This Is Better Bet TBH With The Likes Of Bairstow, Warner, Padney, Shankhar And Nabi I Reckon They Can Find The Fence More Than RCB Kohli Ab And Maxwell Hoping To Get Them Out In The First Game Hydrebrad Got 6 Sixes Batting Second To RCB 4 Reckon This Is A Nice Bet
They are playing on the same wicket as last night. Just my quick observation was the new batsman really struggled to power hit at the death overs.

Like the bet personally , as Maxwell had a shocker of a tourney last year.

WTF are you capitalizing every word? Must Take Ages Longer To Type

Just read the BETDAQ cricket preview and be wary about the game being played in Mumbai. It isn't . It's being played in Chennai.

yeh it at the same ground as last night wicket played a lot slower I thought reckon around 160, will they play on the same pitch as I think 170 was 2.10 on betfair for first innings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back