IPL 2021 Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Alrighty Back On Track Now With Miller Last Night Today Tips I Am Backing In Punjab H2H To Beat Csk Using 5 Units I Really Like Them The Other Night Looked A Really Nice Batting Outfit Got The Ground Hopefully They Change The Bowling Lineup May Go With The Extra Spinner But I Am Keen Here On Punjab Also Like Shami Too Get Over 20.5 Player Performance

Punjab H2H $1.85 Pointsbet 5U
Shami 20.5 Player Performance 2.00 Bet365 2U

Alrighty Back On Track Now With Miller Last Night Today Tips I Am Backing In Punjab H2H To Beat Csk Using 5 Units I Really Like Them The Other Night Looked A Really Nice Batting Outfit Got The Ground Hopefully They Change The Bowling Lineup May Go With The Extra Spinner But I Am Keen Here On Punjab Also Like Shami Too Get Over 20.5 Player Performance

Punjab H2H $1.85 Pointsbet 5U
Shami 20.5 Player Performance 2.00 Bet365 2U
Nice work on Shami............Punjab were pretty hopeless though.

Just The One Bet Tonight On The Cricket Going With Hydrebrad To Score The Most Sixes 2.50 On Neds 2 Units

Bang On There Lads Looking At Markets For Today Game Will Post Soon But First Up Is Kolkata Knight Riders To Score The Most Sixes 2.10 Sportsbet 2U

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips For Tonight IPL KKR Most Sixes 2U 2.10 Sportsbet Standby After The Toss Eoin Morgan Most Runs KKR Game 2 Punjab Tipping Them To Bounce Back Here Reckon They Will Find The Right Balance In There Lineup 3U 1U Mohammad Shami Most Wickets Punjab

Well That Stiff There Lost By 2 Runs Eoin Got Dropped Then Went Again The Next Ball And Got Him Self Out The Six Line Cleared Tho

Delhi Capitals (Playing XI): Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Steven Smith, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Marcus Stoinis, Lalit Yadav, Chris Woakes, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Avesh Khan, Lukman Meriwala

Punjab Kings (Playing XI): KL Rahul(w/c), Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Deepak Hooda, Nicholas Pooran, Shahrukh Khan, Jhye Richardson, Jalaj Saxena, Mohammed Shami, Riley Meredith, Arshdeep Singh

Delhi won the toss and elected to field

Quick Bet Steve Smith Most Runs DC 4.50 Pointsbet 1U Also Like Punjab on this one hopefully they can bat well this time around

so annoying that pissed off why play Meredith the bloke a mug should have never been sold for that when he got sold I was in shoch he should only be worth base price 40k in my books bloody hell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back