IPL 2021 Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

so annoying that pissed off why play Meredith the bloke a mug should have never been sold for that when he got sold I was in shoch he should only be worth base price 40k in my books bloody hell
Shane Warned endorsed him to play for Australia.......i shudder at that thought.

You can't play Jhye, Meredith and Shami in this same team. Only 1 of them plays for me.

Punjab bowling attack looks absolutely dire.

Shane Warned endorsed him to play for Australia.......i shudder at that thought.

You can't play Jhye, Meredith and Shami in this same team. Only 1 of them plays for me.

Punjab bowling attack looks absolutely dire.
Reckon Keep Jhye And Shami Bring In Allen Need A Spinner For Merdedith Only Thing Is That They Paid The Price Do They Really Want Him Sitting On The Bench Using My First Futures Bet 5 Dollar Bonus Bet On Punjab Reckon They Have The Side That Can Win This If They Get There Bowling Right

Ok Hoping We Can Bounce Back -2.5 Units Down Sadly Not Ideal But Here Are My Best Tonight

Rajasthan H2H 2.05 Lads Reckon There The Better Side Hoping Livingstone plays as his a serious player and reckon he can take it away from them
David Miller 7 Runs Well His Way Over The Odds Again The Boys @Neds Dont Reckon He Can Back Up And Do It Again I Reckon His A Chance Looked Really Good The Other Night
Rayudu Most Runs CSK 5.50 Bats At 5 Maybe Come Up The Order Tonight Classy Batter Has The Experience Can Differently Do it Here Again

Reckon Keep Jhye And Shami Bring In Allen Need A Spinner For Merdedith Only Thing Is That They Paid The Price Do They Really Want Him Sitting On The Bench Using My First Futures Bet 5 Dollar Bonus Bet On Punjab Reckon They Have The Side That Can Win This If They Get There Bowling Right
Meredith bowled last night as the 6th bowler on. The captain was reluctant to use him as opening bowler or first change. If you have imports in your team, they have to make an impact.

Player Performance Markets tonight for Chennai v Rajasthan

Du Plessis Sell:33, Buy : 37
Rayudu Sell: 24, Buy: 28
Jadeja Sell: 25, Buy : 29
Sam Curran Sell: 31, Buy: 35
Thakur Sell: 24, Buy: 28
Buttler Sell: 30, Buy: 34
Samson Sell:40, Buy: 44
Tewatia Sell: 29, Buy: 33
Chris Morris Sell: 36, Buy : 40
Rahman Sell: 24, Buy: 28

Chennai Super Kings (Playing XI): Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Sam Curran, MS Dhoni(w/c), Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar

Rajasthan Royals (Playing XI): Jos Buttler, Manan Vohra, Sanju Samson(w/c), Shivam Dube, David Miller, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Jaydev Unadkat, Chetan Sakariya, Mustafizur Rahman

Rajasthan won toss and elected to bowl first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Piss Poor Batting There Really Been So Hard Too Crack This IPL Think it More To Do With The Coverage Not Really Knowing What Sides Are Doing Like The Big Bash You Get Team Announcements A Day Before Oh Well Still Having A Crack

Early Play Tonight Still Not Giving Up 2 Units ON DC Most Sixes Nice 3 Dollars Bet365 They Have Actually Hit More Sixes Than MI

Piss Poor Batting There Really Been So Hard Too Crack This IPL Think it More To Do With The Coverage Not Really Knowing What Sides Are Doing Like The Big Bash You Get Team Announcements A Day Before Oh Well Still Having A Crack
What's With All The Capital Letters? :D

Mumbai v Delhi Player Performance 20/4/21:

Ishan Kishan: Under 22.5 $1.95 v $1.85 Over 22.5
Bumrah: Under 20.5 $1.62 v $2.30 Over 20.5
Pollard: Under 23.5 $1.77 v $2.05 Over 23.5
Prithvi Shaw: Under 26.5 $1.90 v $1.90 Over 26.5
De Kock: Under 38.5 $1.95 v $1.85 Over 38.5
Chahar: Under 25.5 $1.80 v $2.00 Over 25.5
Ravichandran Ashwin: Under 20.5 $1.77 v Over 20.5 $2.05
Pant: Under 34.5 $1.90 v $1.90 Over 34.5
Rohit Sharma: Under 27.5 $1.90 v $1.90 Over 27.5
Dhawan: Under 34.5 $1.90 v $1.90 Over 34.5
Steve Smith: Under 27.5 $1.70 v $2.15 Over 27.5
Yadav: Under 29.5 $1.90 v $1.90 Over 29.5
Trent Boult: Under 20.5 $1.90 v $1.90 Over 20.5

Early Play Tonight Still Not Giving Up 2 Units ON DC Most Sixes Nice 3 Dollars Bet365 They Have Actually Hit More Sixes Than MI
That's decent odds for a H2H bet.

Delhi have Dhawan , Pant in smoking hot form. Prthivi Shaw has played a good knock in this IPL too. I get the weird feeling Ricky Ponting will stick Steve Smith being Australian. Stoinis can also whack them.

On a spinner winner friendly wicket, its really decent odds. Im starting to warm to the idea of Delhi hitting more sixes as well.

I've decided to tail with you on the $3.00 as well.

The odds for most sixes should be a bit closer in my opinion....$3.00 is definitely worth a play. I'd say anything above $2.70 is still decent odds.

Yeh Excalty very good odds sportsbet have it for 2.10 on any team I would reckon 3 bucks is good odds

Delhi Capitals (Playing XI): Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Steven Smith, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Lalit Yadav, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan

Mumbai Indians (Playing XI): Quinton de Kock(w), Rohit Sharma(c), Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult

mumbai won toss and will bat 1st

Two More Plays Tonight Hoping With Luck Here
Rabada Most Wickets DC 3.25 1U Frontline Bowler Here Looked Good Last Match
Quinton De Kock Most Runs 4.25 His Ready Too Strike Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back