IPL 2021 Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

I think its the kind of pitch where players who typically grind innings , can do better. Williamson innings case in point last night.

That isn’t a bad thing not every t20 needs to be 200+

That isn’t a bad thing not every t20 needs to be 200+
The general consensus is Mumbai's wicket is a higher scoring ground, Chennai's stadium is a grind type wicket.

Only been the 5 internationals at Ahmedabad, it may be a case of just checking out the first few games and forming an opinion of a wicket for yourself in the matches there.

The general consensus is Mumbai's wicket is a higher scoring ground, Chennai's stadium is a grind type wicket.

Only been the 5 internationals at Ahmedabad, it may be a case of just checking out the first few games and forming an opinion of a wicket for yourself in the matches there.

Personally the head to head markets are juicy enough in the IPL, even a side like Delhi or Mumbai you'd get $1.60, multi them both that's a fairly safe $3.80 or whatever

Ok One Bet I Like Tonight Is A TopSport Special Hooda 16 Player Performance Points And Punjab To Win The Match 3.10 2U

I hate to spoil your party but Punjab Kings XI bowling attack can not be trusted.
if they don't play there duds they should be fine got trust Kolkata also adding another Bet Krishna Too Take 2 Wickets Plus Punjab Too Win 6 Ladbrokes 1U

Kolkata Knight Riders (Playing XI): Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Sunil Narine, Eoin Morgan(c), Dinesh Karthik(w), Andre Russell, Pat Cummins, Shivam Mavi, Prasidh Krishna, Varun Chakravarthy

Punjab Kings (Playing XI): KL Rahul(w/c), Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Deepak Hooda, Nicholas Pooran, Moises Henriques, Shahrukh Khan, Chris Jordan, Mohammed Shami, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh

KKR won toss and elected to bowl first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unibet Player Performance:

Andre Russell: Under 39.5 $1.87 v $1.87 Over 39.5
Eoin Morgan: Under 24.5 $1.87 v $1.87 Over 24.5
Cummins: Under 32.5 $1.87 v $1.87 Over 32.5
Rahul: Under 42.5 $1.87 v $1.87 Over 42.5
Chris Gayle: Under 27.5 $1.87 v $1.87 Over 27.5
Hooda: Under 26.5 $1.87 v $1.87 Over 26.5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back