IPL 2021 & 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith looked OK, never really got going though. Is to be expected when they never play him, hopefully he is given an extended run at it, because without Stoinis there he is easily in their best side.

Smith looked OK, never really got going though. Is to be expected when they never play him, hopefully he is given an extended run at it, because without Stoinis there he is easily in their best side.

Prithvi shaw will return to open with dhawan. Iyer 3 and pant 4. So smith bats 5? Or do you swap iyer and smith?

Wicket maiden from Rabada's 1st over. That has to be pretty rare.
Makes things interesting, could be on for a tight chase.

edit: And his 3rd over goes for 21. That's game.

Last edited:
2 new teams being added into the IPL for next season. I assume they'll keep the double round-robin format which means an expansion to the amount of time needed to complete the competition.

There goes 3 months of the international calendar plus top players will now need to be rested from more tours throughout the year to keep them happy.

2 new teams being added into the IPL for next season. I assume they'll keep the double round-robin format which means an expansion to the amount of time needed to complete the competition.

There goes 3 months of the international calendar plus top players will now need to be rested from more tours throughout the year to keep them happy.

Disaster for cricket.

If we're going to have people running when they are hit by a throw there's going to be some chaos ensuing.

Reports tv networks are unhappy with arvo games as its brining in low ratings. So can't see too many double headers to compress the schedule either. Unless they schedule multiple games at the same time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reports tv networks are unhappy with arvo games as its brining in low ratings. So can't see too many double headers to compress the schedule either. Unless they schedule multiple games at the same time.
This is what they will have to do. I guess you could call the upcoming doubleheader in a week a trial run, but it is something they will have to do. Any lost viewers lost on those games will be made up with two new markets anyways.

This is what they will have to do. I guess you could call the upcoming doubleheader in a week a trial run, but it is something they will have to do. Any lost viewers lost on those games will be made up with two new markets anyways.

They'll trial it next year, it's pretty unfamiliar for Indian audiences. They can get away with the arvo game on Sundays since it's a non-working day in India and potentially on Sat which is half-day for a lot of people.

If MI can get another wicket soon, this will be an exciting finish. DC still in the box seat atm. Hetmyer on fire, could finish it in the next few overs lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back