IPL Auction 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Tye and Badree both got their hat tricks today. And both of them got it on ipl debut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watson is the most useless overseas player. Get him off the team and bring in head.

Watson is the most useless overseas player. Get him off the team and bring in head.

Bowled pretty well aside from his last over. Batted decent but he should be opening or batting on the top4 at least in a t20

Again some people getting more money than what they deserve, Stokes getting the biggest deal when he hasnt proved himself yet in the IPL or any other t20 tournament in the world but lets say someone like Eion Morgan who is proven in this format gets a lot less. No logic to the salaries.

Coulter-Nile back and winning matches which is a fantastic sight. Been a lot of talk lately about the quartet of Cummins, Hazlewood, Starc and Pattinson, but throw his name in that mix too.

McCullum takes a screamer to dismiss Gayle but it's a 6 because his wide brimmed hat brushed the rope.

Funny, but maybe a re-think required of those rules.

Wear a baseball cap then.

Wear a baseball cap then.
I mean more generally, like the ones where the catch is taken but they step on the rope.

It feels wrong that a batsman can get 6 for a ball that doesn't leave the field of play. Just my opinion.

I mean more generally, like the ones where the catch is taken but they step on the rope.

It feels wrong that a batsman can get 6 for a ball that doesn't leave the field of play. Just my opinion.

Then stay inside the rope. The rules aren't changing due to a one off incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Back