Science/Environment IQ tests....who's done one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure but for a $100 one-time payment you get to put "Member of the Golden Key Society" on your CV and maybe impress some prospective employers. Is a good investment.
It's also a pretty good place to hook up with other bright people, I hear.

Online ones tend to be all over the shop

Did the Mensa one in the mid 90s when it was a sit down exam in a town hall and got 137

I know the method has changed, to over come some of the biases in the language section, but I haven’t sat it since

No.. someone or something told me not to bother cos i just wouldn't be happy with the outcome...

These tests are always working on a high denominator and if you work your way through things it will trip you up and
tell you to just answer the next three questions and then you are like a dried piece of meat... you just well you just go
and tell your secrets to the nearest and dearest and then it is all crash and burn...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've done about half a dozen online versions over the years and always scored 138-142. I know that probably wouldn't be accurate but I choose to believe it is. :D

I did take one of them at the same time as a (reasonably bright) mate once and he scored 120, so they obviously don't always hand out 140+ as a matter of course.

I've done about half a dozen online versions over the years and always scored 138-142. I know that probably wouldn't be accurate but I choose to believe it is. :D

I did take one of them at the same time as a (reasonably bright) mate once and he scored 120, so they obviously don't always hand out 140+ as a matter of course.
and someone had to come all Obama on me.. glory be that you choose to rattle Scomo's cage... do something dude..

I'm pretty confident that a person who goes online and initiates a conversation to tell everyone how smart they are, actually seriously lacks wisdom.
These are online tests.
I made that pretty clear.
I am not claiming any massive IQ.

a proper IQ test is actually extremely repeatable which is more than you can say for myers biggs etc so its better than nothing. Online IQ tests seem to have a range between 120-180 :)

It's a predictor of success whether folks like it or not.

Du63ozxX4AA62v0.jpg:large

Only ever done the one they had on the TV 15 or so years ago.

There were about 10 of us doing it at my in-law's place.

Me 155, my wife's uncle 160.

I remember it containing quite a few puzzles and sequencing. Some were made more difficult than they were due to the time limits imposed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back