Ireland Tour of UAE (4 ODI's and 3 ODI's vs Afghanistan)

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't see a thread for this and it starts at 4:30 this afternoon with Ireland playing the UAE first. Wouldn't have a clue about how the UAE will line up but Ireland will probably be something like:

Paul Stirling
Gareth Delany
James McCollum
Andy Balbirnie
Harry Tector
Kevin O'Brien
Lorcan Tucker (+)
Curtis Campher
Simi Singh
Andy McBrine
Craig Young

Scotland Netherlands and the USA will all push
The Scots and Dutch core are very old. USA I'm not sure about, but credit to them if they manage to do so.

The Scots and Dutch core are very old. USA I'm not sure about, but credit to them if they manage to do so.
Spending big the Americans, Scotland is close to meeting the criteria to become a full member and that will let them get test status. Things that’s hard with the white countries over the Asian countries is the white countries are improving with money coaching and professionalism where as the Asian nations are coming along because of how many kids are taking up the sport and playing it so the growth in Asia is more sustainable

USA are getting a heap of fringe internationals from other countries moving there to try and qualify them. Corey Anderson, Sami Aslam, Dane Piedt and Shehan Jayasuriya are all in the process of getting residency at the moment to add to guys like Rusty Theron who has just debuted.

USA are getting a heap of fringe internationals from other countries moving there to try and qualify them. Corey Anderson, Sami Aslam, Dane Piedt and Shehan Jayasuriya are all in the process of getting residency at the moment to add to guys like Rusty Theron who has just debuted.
Also Gannon and Ian Holland from Australia.

Still, UAE seem the next most likely to me.

ODI suspended again. COVID is affecting Emerging cricket the worst. Almost all matches are getting abandoned (postponed) really annoying tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back