• Hindu

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 17 8.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like a Sam Harris quote might be relevant so here goes......
View attachment 301070

I like Sam Harris, but he is about 2500 years late on that one.

quote-is-god-willing-to-prevent-evil-but-not-able-then-he-is-not-omnipotent-is-he-able-but-not-epicurus-342329.jpg

God doesn't interfere. God never promised paradise in this life.
ligion all you want. Mocking the existence of a God is pretty dumb.
Here it is folks, the longed-for access to the mind of god. That you would choose to share your perfect thoughts with us mere mortals gives lie to those who would accuse you of condescension. You are god's equal. Are you dead too? Stupid question. My bad.

Not at all, just telling you what "wisdom" you are ushering on everywhere. If you are not a virgin then you must be a prostitute, your words not mine..i am still waiting for an answer, do virgins make better slaves?

You constantly take 2 and 2 and make them equal 5.
You are either willingly ignorant or blindingly dull.

You constantly take 2 and 2 and make them equal 5.
You are either willingly ignorant or blindingly dull.
Really? then answer my question, do virgins make better slaves? do you support killing of infants/children/women and livestocks? and somehow spare virgin women cause they are not prostitutes, you are exposed a bit here dont you think? your loving kind god decided to put thousands of innocent life to sword, and here i am, trying to reason with the unreasonable. Go preach your bs to someone gullible.

Really? then answer my question, do virgins make better slaves? do you support killing of infants/children/women and livestocks? and somehow spare virgin women cause they are not prostitutes, you are exposed a bit here dont you think? your loving kind god decided to put thousands of innocent life to sword, and here i am, trying to reason with the unreasonable. Go preach your bs to someone gullible.

I've tried numerous times to engage you in conversation but you are truly
Not interested in anything except being spectacularly obtuse.

I've tried numerous times to engage you in conversation but you are truly
Not interested in anything except being spectacularly obtuse.
You havent tried reasoning at all, i got you bad last time when you claimed you answered my questions (when you didnt), just to avoid answering it. The fact you still wont answer my questions if proof enough. I am at a loss that how you (or anyone fwiw) can defend murder of innocent infants , children, sex slavery and justify it as perfectly moral. Only the religious indoctrinated ones can and congrats to you, you have proven yourself as a fundie, a self acclaimed theologian, who is nothing more than a religious worker.

Let me guess you are a homophobe as well the bible states that men are not to lay with men as they do with women

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i just dont understand the purpose of creation. Is god playing sims with us? so what happens if we get the gold medal under his coaching and go to heaven? we go to his hall of fame and the rest, what happens to them?
Don't ask me, mate. Christianity stopped being a plausible explanation by the time I was twelve.

i just dont understand the purpose of creation. Is god playing sims with us? so what happens if we get the gold medal under his coaching and go to heaven? we go to his hall of fame and the rest, what happens to them?
Life is a practical joke, whether gods are involved or not. Through no fault of ours, we are born. At some stage, usually between the ages of five and fifteen, we find out we're going to die. Despite this certain knowledge, we are expected to make out that we've not been let in on the joke, and to carry on regardless. Is it any wonder people make up s**t to avoid confronting this inevitability? This doesn't make such cosmological fantasies any less ludicrous though.

Edit: Is the most difficult thing to remember when posting on BigFooty the full stop at the end of a post? Just askin'. Damn! I'm becoming whimsical, and far too revealing of my inner self. I've taken far too much heed of well-meaning people who have suggested I expose the a-hole within.

Edit 2: Damn those full stops

Edit 3: ...

Last edited:
Cue cards:rolleyes:,from someone who believes in he is being supernaturally supervised,my oh my.
Unlike you,I do not believe in anything,I wait for smart guys to make their claims and I investigate to the best of my ability time permitting and attempt to absorb it.
It's a fairly non committal position but I'm more than happy with it.
I am however an Anti-Theist born and raised,bless my old man for that,he can be ******* brutal when discussing religion and god worship,he is merciless,it's brilliant.
I feel like a Sam Harris quote might be relevant so here goes......
View attachment 301070

Let me throw my thoughts on that quote.
God kills us all so I don't know why he's getting all upset about a catastrophe.
It's all one big catastrophe.

Is death an ending or a doorway.

What's a catastrophe? The invention of cars? The invention of alcohol?

God could end all evil and suffering in one fell swoop by eradicating humans.

Is it death that drives us forward ?

Life is a practical joke, whether gods are involved or not. Through no fault of ours, we are born. At some stage, usually between the ages of five and fifteen, we find out we're going to die. Despite this certain knowledge, we are expected to make out that we've not been let in on the joke, and to carry on regardless. Is it any wonder people make up s**t to avoid confronting this inevitability? This doesn't make such cosmological fantasies any less ludicrous though.

Edit: Is the most difficult thing to remember when posting on BigFooty the full stop at the end of a post? Just askin'. Damn! I'm becoming whimsical, and far too revealing of my inner self. I've taken far too much heed of well-meaning people who have suggested I expose the a-hole within.

Edit 2: Damn those full stops

Edit 3: ...

You've laid yourself bare there Pennypacker " This time ... advantage Varnsen "

Last edited:
God kills us all so I don't know why he's getting all upset about a catastrophe.

Murder of innocents is one big catastrophe. If we are sure to die, should we turn a blind eye on ISIL? if not, why not? we are all going to die so why not now? why not innocents? why not children and your pet dog? why not your parents who are probably innocent? Just because death is inevitable, it doesn't mean you need to stab me tomorrow.

That's one interpretation.
What you seem to be suggesting is that she was impregnated through abnormal means?
Maybe gave Joseph a gobby or jerked him off and the residual spermatozoa found its way to Mary's Uterus.
Have I used my imagination enough?

Elon Musk and those Silicon Valley billionaires will break us out of the simulation and off of The Great Floppy Disk in The Sky(TGFiTS)copyright and all that;).

Let me throw my thoughts on that quote.

Is death an ending or a doorway.

What's a catastrophe? The invention of cars? The invention of alcohol?

God could end all evil and suffering in one fell swoop by eradicating humans.

Is it death that drives us forward ?
I don't believe in the soul.

Back