Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 17 8.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course it is and has evolved.

Some 2000 years ago you were able to stone a homosexual for being a homosexual, that was considered morally right as being homosexual was morally wrong. Now, we clearly know better and do not accept that as morally right. Is being homosexual morally wrong?

Do get an education, dude.

That still happens now, do get an education dude.

And that makes it right? Are those people that are doing it now considered as sane, or in the right by the wider community?

Your example literally proves my point.

Thank you.

I've lived in those communities, they think they're sane. Your statement on now we clearly know better is factually wrong. Your last sentence does not make sense.

Agreed, Roy has done a great job explaining what science is to the unscientific ones, i could never do that and start name calling instead. I do think there are poor trolls in this thread though

Yeah...the whole conversation (in a 'meta' sense) ain't in a good place...

:(

Yeah...the whole conversation (in a 'meta' sense) ain't in a good place...

:(
And now conspiracy theorists, who are worse, cause whatever you tell them is a massive conspiracy. :drunk: Can i suggest a mod if they can restrict a conspiracy theory to the conspiracy board only.

Agreed, Roy has done a great job explaining what science is to the unscientific ones, i could never do that and start name calling instead. I do think there are poor trolls in this thread though

Ps. I'm as guilty as anyone...constructive discussion, where art thou?

I may just be an imagined response to your own post, made in your imagination, or I could be responding to a post I imagined you posting in an imaginary forum, but I think the fact I had to pay the internet providers bill to continue the illusion either way is close to proof I am conscious in some sense.
But even so,that which I have imagined you to be is not the sum of that of which you are.
I don't like philosophy.
Too much ambiguous blather pap.

I've lived in those communities, they think they're sane. Your statement on now we clearly know better is factually wrong. Your last sentence does not make sense.

So do you consider it OK for that to happen? Does the civilised world think that it's OK to stone homosexuals? Are the people that do it a minority that are considered uneducated, poor, ignorant, plainly wrong and quite frankly stupid?

If I went out and stoned a homosexual tomorrow what do you think would happen to me?

You literally proved my point before. Thank you again.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man what fun is that?
Where would sci fi be without philosophy.
Where would the script ideas come from?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Like pro35 said,I don't get the vectors 'n s**t,it throws up too many variables.
I prefer the word without the subplot.
I enjoy the beauty of Parsifal Encore.

Sinjin Smith

Still waiting for your answers.

So do you consider it OK for that to happen? Does the civilised world think that it's OK to stone homosexuals? Are the people that do it a minority that are considered uneducated, poor, ignorant, plainly wrong and quite frankly stupid?

If I went out and stoned a homosexual tomorrow what do you think would happen to me?

No I do not think it is ok to stone any person to death regardless of sexuality.

There are parts of the civilised world were they do think it's ok to stone humans as a form of capital punishment. You just don't know about them, back to the education thing dude.

They are a minority in the western world yet a majority in their homelands......again with the education.

If you live in Australia I dare say you would be arrested and charged with murder.

You have no point. Time to quit.

Reading some of your posts makes me unconscious.
This is for you and that repetitive dullard darthbards.
Watch chopra speak the very same language that you two do.
Forget that this is dawkins,but understand his language in response to deepaks phony jargon,"dangerous".

This is for you and that repetitive dullard darthbards.
Watch chopra speak the very same language that you two do.
Forget that this is dawkins,but understand his language in response to deepaks phony jargon,"dangerous".

Chopra & Dawkins....A match made in purgatory....They deserve each other.

Not into Transcendental meditation dude, so you're barking up the wrong tree....My education is rooted firmly in the Classical tradition. Of that which comprises the Western Canon.

Try again.

Back