Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t really understand caps at the gym - anyone here wear one want to shed light on why?

I wear a cap, I train at 5am and saves
Me doing my hair. (All two minutes)

I wear a cap, I train at 5am and saves
Me doing my hair. (All two minutes)
I wear a cap or beanie to the gym for the same reason - take it off as soon as I get there though (in winter I might wear my beanie during warm-up).

How about sunnies indoors?
That can be legitimate, if light sensitive. My wife and youngest son will get headaches from bright indoor lights (sunlight is fine though). However the odds of guys in the gym suffering that are negligible. For non-legitimate reasons I just think of a boy around 12 trying desperately trying to look cool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That can be legitimate, if light sensitive. My wife and youngest son will get headaches from bright indoor lights (sunlight is fine though). However the odds of guys in the gym suffering that are negligible. For non-legitimate reasons I just think of a boy around 12 trying desperately trying to look cool.

i havent seen it at my gym, and i dont think it happens. Whenever i think of indoor sunnies i think of cricketers when theyre waiting for luggage

I have to ask, is what other people are wearing genuinely irritating you people?

I have to ask, is what other people are wearing genuinely irritating you people?
The only ones that really irritate are guys wearing singlets, that they might as well wear nothing. And old guys in the change rooms. FFS I admire you’re at the gym and plan to be one of you one day, but stop walking around naked.

Frustrating rather than irritating, is 95% of females at the gym wearing long black leggings. It’s like they dress from top down, so from hair down to waist is all about individual hair, top etc., then it’s like there’s been a collective can’t be stuffed any further, I’ll just be a clone of everyone else :huh:

I'm confused why you all are so pressed about what others wear at the gym.

I always wear black leggings at the gym because most of the brands I buy mainly do black leggings. Gym isn't a fashion show, so really who cares if everyone looks the same or if someone stands out?

Black makes u look thinner apparently

Which is probably why there are so many black leggings in the female fitness market, because being skinny is the be all and end all :rolleyes:

(not rolling my eyes at you btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back