Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be anything such as

- nervous energy
- excitement
- they just genuinely want a chat (like not everyone who visits a brothel wants the sexy time)
- want to chat to get out of actually working out
- just there because parole officer tells them to

It's just constant gasbagging.

- Young fit tarts talk about clubbing on the weekend
- Old strumpets talk about their mid/high level exec husbands paying for their lifestyle whilst lugging 2.3 kids around in a range rover
- Young blokes just talk random s**t
- Old blokes actually put a bit of effort in.

If i am paying a PT...it would be constant ******* guidance.

It's just constant gasbagging.

- Young fit tarts talk about clubbing on the weekend
- Old strumpets talk about their mid/high level exec husbands paying for their lifestyle whilst lugging 2.3 kids around in a range rover
- Young blokes just talk random s**t
- Old blokes actually put a bit of effort in.

If i am paying a PT...it would be constant ******* guidance.

i dont disagree with you. Im there to do stuff.

Is it standard for PT clients to just gasbag for most of their sessions? Every person is just talking utter s**t and going half arsed
I'd just be happy if the PT themselves don't decide to use one of the few incline benches at my gym as a mobile phone/towel rest during a session. Generally during peak morning time.

I'd just be happy if the PT themselves don't decide to use one of the few incline benches at my gym as a mobile phone/towel rest during a session. Generally during peak morning time.
Yeah i am not a fan of the benches being used as an ipad holder.

There was a guy at the gym this morning at 4.30am with shitty servo sunglasses on while he was working out. He was doing cable flys!

Whenever there is a bloke wearing a Manchester United kit at the gym. Always an Indian.

Unfortunately on leg day, i don't listen to music so i have to hear all the bulls**t

But on back or chest day music is on?
I can understand on leg day you cant have music on. Wait. wut?

There was a guy at the gym this morning at 4.30am with s**tty servo sunglasses on while he was working out. He was doing cable flys!

why would anyone wear sunnies inside???

But on back or chest day music is on?
I can understand on leg day you cant have music on. Wait. wut?

I have been experimenting with no music on Leg day. Trying to take it a bit more serious

Every other day i play whatever i feel like.

I have been experimenting with no music on Leg day. Trying to take it a bit more serious

Every other day i play whatever i feel like.

Doe you find music impedes on your output?

I admit when listening to podcasts and they're talking about something i wanna focus on, i find myself stopping to listen

not an annoyance, more awkwardness...

usual bunch of lads who strut around like they own the place. always shaking hands, fist pumping. convo starts like this

Person A (already working out): mate how u doin?
Person B (newly arrived/kennett): hey man, sup?
A: good man, chest day
B: ah cool, keep at it brah
A: that's it
B: all right, keep going
A recommences workout
B walks off

A and B try not to make eye contact for the immediate future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

totally get that
I also get focused and motivated by watching flogs do half reps. I have a cheeky sideways look and then do this in my mind...

pPdNZ3c.jpg

Nothing irritated me tonight
A regular hero we have was doing arms and left a trail of destruction at the dumbbell rack. Weights all over the floor, weights on the rack in the wrong spot. Another ice addict roider he works out with also participated in it.

He walked away and I was genuinely shocked because this campaigner always racked weights before. Must be on cycle

A regular hero we have was doing arms and left a trail of destruction at the dumbbell rack. Weights all over the floor, weights on the rack in the wrong spot. Another ice addict roider he works out with also participated in it.

He walked away and I was genuinely shocked because this campaigner always racked weights before. Must be on cycle

Could anyone approach him? Or does he have a rage about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back