Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh wait, so bloke doing bicep curls in front of the mirro where dumb bells are kept. He was using a barbell though. I squeezed past, making sure not to enter his personal space still. He shimmied aside to give me room, credit for that. But yeah, plenty of room away from the weights to exercise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like the 'suns out, noobs' in phenomenon has hit the gym for another year.

Cant that work the other way

In that ppl wanna work out,outdoors? (Not me tho i have shocking asthma and hayfever atm. Gym is a haven in this instance)
It could, it may be a bit of both - more people start exercising, some in the gym some in the park.

I unfortunately over did it with the bulk over winter. 2 months 2 summer, and zero chance to get ready in time.

Sorry ladies, the budgie smugglers won't be making an appearance this summer.

I gotta knuckle down and get rid of these 2-3kgs. Legit not *ing moving, most likely because im moving closer towards 40 :(

And board shorts. Omg board shorts pls...

I gotta knuckle down and get rid of these 2-3kgs. Legit not f*n moving, most likely because im moving closer towards 40 :(

And board shorts. Omg board shorts pls...

I'd have to lose 10kgs to even see abs.

I've really let myself down considering the year was an extraordinary success in terms of time in the gym and training intensity. 6 days a week 20 sets per session, and only missed 2 sessions due to sickness/funerals etc.

Just went overboard with the food, and now I'm sloppy fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back