Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
oh
I reckon i may have gotten the worst foot fungus thingy from the gym or the pool.

Was disgusting- took about 2 months to clear up- like these teeny tiny little clear misquito bites all over my feet + hands.

Went pathology, got a test done and they had no idea what it was.
oh dear god. my skins crawling.

so like little bumps? did they have a tiny head on them? or was it more like a heat rash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
oh

oh dear god. my skins crawling.

so like little bumps? did they have a tiny head on them? or was it more like a heat rash
Nah def not heat rash- ive gotten that like once or twice this was a fungi.

Teeny tiny clear heads on them and were itchy as fk. Hundreds of em. Spent about $100 on creams? They did nothing- it basically went away by itsself.

Its weird- ONCE in a blue moon ill see one or two pop up on my hand- but it never gets any worse than that. Maybe my body developed an immunity to it after the first time?

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Nah def not heat rash- ive gotten that like once or twice this was a fungi.

Teeny tiny clear heads on them and were itchy as fk. Hundreds of em. Spent about $100 on creams? They did nothing- it basically went away by itsself.

Its weird- ONCE in a blue moon ill see one or two pop up on my hand- but it never gets any worse than that. Maybe my body developed an immunity to it after the first time?
hives?

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Luckily most of them were on the palms of my hand and in between my fingers- not so much on the top of my hands, if that makes sense- so at least ppl couldnt see them really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
ok got something.

an asian lass decided to take off her jumper as it was getting warm. as she did so it appeared she had forgotten to wear an undergarment. Upon completion it was apparent she was wearing a sports bra of sorts, a criss cross one that exposed majority of her back. it looked like, from behind, she was topless.

HirdyLannister

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2013
Cersei's bed
AFL Club
Essendon
ok got something.

an asian lass decided to take off her jumper as it was getting warm. as she did so it appeared she had forgotten to wear an undergarment. Upon completion it was apparent she was wearing a sports bra of sorts, a criss cross one that exposed majority of her back. it looked like, from behind, she was topless.
I doubt she forgot.

Top Bottom