Not open for further replies.

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
Things that annoyed me today in the gym: my runners are now giving me blisters. Was a slog getting thru the treadmill this afternoon.

Should try playing footy in the wet with boots that leak water and socks that only have about 30% of the sole left.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Should try playing footy in the wet with boots that leak water and socks that only have about 30% of the sole left.

I’ve got two games left and my $80 pair of cheap pumas are just hanging on. Our ground is a mud heap, last week took one step on the ground and had instant wet socks.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
No fans for me, my gym has a decent mechanical system as it’s an old office space attached to a shopping centre.

Some people need to lighten up in here, getting annoyed at some very trivial things.

Oct 6, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
on a journey through time and space
No fans for me, my gym has a decent mechanical system as it’s an old office space attached to a shopping centre.

Some people need to lighten up in here, getting annoyed at some very trivial things.

Rigorous exercise in atmospheric conditions that are not optimised due to mismanagement of HVAC systems is no trivial matter.

Nice for you that your gym is always at a comfortable temperature, some of us don’t have that luxury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back