Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practically empty gym. Stretching in my own world. Two young ladies decide to plonk mats behind me. Or in a direct line. I perform some ton tummy yoga poses. Nek minnut cop eyeful of well....let’s just say they on their backs and stricking legs in the air in a v formation.

Practically empty gym. Stretching in my own world. Two young ladies decide to plonk mats behind me. Or in a direct line. I perform some ton tummy yoga poses. Nek minnut cop eyeful of well....let’s just say they on their backs and stricking legs in the air in a v formation.

Thats a bad thing?

gfhawthorn

Team Captain
May 12, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
chicago bulls, manchester united
Girl who I see at the gym most days always sets up her mat directly under a cable machine, or right next to the squat rack or leg press, and never, ever uses any of the equipment, but is blocking anyone who might want to use it. She does it every time. She hasn’t interrupted any of my workouts with it, I just thought it was really weird.

Been training at random times between 11am and 3pm during the week.

The toilet is cleaned once between 9 and 5, it takes less than 15minutes to be cleaned.

I always take a leak before doing cardio. So after doing weights for an hour, I go but I swear the PT who cleans the toilet is timing her cleans when I need to go.

Last week it was 5/5 times. FFS.

Been training at random times between 11am and 3pm during the week.

The toilet is cleaned once between 9 and 5, it takes less than 15minutes to be cleaned.

I always take a leak before doing cardio. So after doing weights for an hour, I go but I swear the PT who cleans the toilet is timing her cleans when I need to go.

Last week it was 5/5 times. FFS.

*raises hand* Hi, i just have a question. The pT cleans the toilet?

deklares

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Robert Whittaker
Footy season being over for a lot of teams is irritating me.

Perfect storm of the footy players plus the increased numbers of summer fitness kicks means you have to get creative when the usual go to equipment is being used.

Footy season being over for a lot of teams is irritating me.

Perfect storm of the footy players plus the increased numbers of summer fitness kicks means you have to get creative when the usual go to equipment is being used.

Similar to when the aus open is on, youll find public tennis courts busy af

deklares

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Robert Whittaker
Similar to when the aus open is on, youll find public tennis courts busy af
Good luck to the people on fitness kicks; I was one a few years ago. I guess it just sneaks up on me every time.

On the weekends, I have been assaulted every time I go to my gym.

There is a guy with BO that is so strong, so powerful it makes my eyes water and punches me in the nose.

Not sure what to do to be honest. The irony is that he trains with a mate, you would think the mate may try and say something as well. The other issue is that he wears a singlet, I think he could easily trap and hide his assault weapons ie armpits if he wore a tshirt and or compression garment.

On the weekends, I have been assaulted every time I go to my gym.

There is a guy with BO that is so strong, so powerful it makes my eyes water and punches me in the nose.

Not sure what to do to be honest. The irony is that he trains with a mate, you would think the mate may try and say something as well. The other issue is that he wears a singlet, I think he could easily trap and hide his assault weapons ie armpits if he wore a tshirt and or compression garment.

I wonder if this guy is a valet...

I wonder if this guy is a valet...
d0904a0af9f94d17b27a69e01d0079c5--seinfeld-cars.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back