Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh

oh dear god. my skins crawling.

so like little bumps? did they have a tiny head on them? or was it more like a heat rash

Nah def not heat rash- ive gotten that like once or twice this was a fungi.

Teeny tiny clear heads on them and were itchy as fk. Hundreds of em. Spent about $100 on creams? They did nothing- it basically went away by itsself.

Its weird- ONCE in a blue moon ill see one or two pop up on my hand- but it never gets any worse than that. Maybe my body developed an immunity to it after the first time?

Nah def not heat rash- ive gotten that like once or twice this was a fungi.

Teeny tiny clear heads on them and were itchy as fk. Hundreds of em. Spent about $100 on creams? They did nothing- it basically went away by itsself.

Its weird- ONCE in a blue moon ill see one or two pop up on my hand- but it never gets any worse than that. Maybe my body developed an immunity to it after the first time?
hives?

That's Dyshidrosis mate. Not related to fungi. I've been getting it on my hands since I was a kid. It's brutal and itchy. Comes and go's as it wishes.

feel for you mate. i have skin disorders also.

you just gotta ask yourself WHY does this s**t happen.

ok got something.

an asian lass decided to take off her jumper as it was getting warm. as she did so it appeared she had forgotten to wear an undergarment. Upon completion it was apparent she was wearing a sports bra of sorts, a criss cross one that exposed majority of her back. it looked like, from behind, she was topless.

HirdyLannister

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2013
Cersei's bed
AFL Club
Essendon
ok got something.

an asian lass decided to take off her jumper as it was getting warm. as she did so it appeared she had forgotten to wear an undergarment. Upon completion it was apparent she was wearing a sports bra of sorts, a criss cross one that exposed majority of her back. it looked like, from behind, she was topless.
I doubt she forgot.

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
ok got something.

So you're annoyed because she wasn't topless in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back