Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
K tennis showed me how srsly unfit i am.

Running around in the sun >>>>> harder than running around in the air cond gym.

Still loved it. Am gonna play every Fri afternoon.

Treadmills do a lot of the hip extension for you so real running is always going to be harder.

this campaigner was taking up 3 mats in the "core/group" area (there's only about 10 of them max) and was literally laying here with his shoes off to side for a good 30 minutes... unusual to say the least.
RIUNIwi.jpg

this campaigner was taking up 3 mats in the "core/group" area (there's only about 10 of them max) and was literally laying here with his shoes off to side for a good 30 minutes... unusual to say the least.
RIUNIwi.jpg
take it he didnt realise you took a sneaky snapshot? :D

Have been very happy with gym management this spring. They have only turned the fans on once.

I saw them spinning, through the gym room window, as I was getting out of my car. A quiet word with the kid at the front counter, and they were promptly switched off as I made my way to the main weights room.

The forecast for tomorrow is 32 degrees.

Not even going to put up a fight re: ceiling fans. In fact, I fear I will have an uphill battle even suggesting the air conditioner not be turned on (they occasionally run the air con in tandem with the ceiling fans, especially on hot days).

If I don't stay vigilant and on top of things, they'll even open the loading dock roller door, and the gym feels like you're being held against your will inside a wind tunnel located on the main strip of a Siberian Gulag.

In all honesty, if the gym wasn't 3 minutes from my house and 7 minutes from the office, I would never train there. Pack of smelly campaigners staring into their phones; 'training to complete failure' a foreign concept they once read about on bodybuilding.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

took a few months off the gym this year, wife had a baby, cbf'd etc. Back into it now and for some reason people have just stopped using towels on equipment at the gym. I picked up a set of dumbbells yesterday and they were dripping, like actually running off with someones sweat.

e
took a few months off the gym this year, wife had a baby, cbf'd etc. Back into it now and for some reason people have just stopped using towels on equipment at the gym. I picked up a set of dumbbells yesterday and they were dripping, like actually running off with someones sweat.
eew! find another gym.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back