Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am trying to remember if I was in a bathing suit or naked at the spa on the GC... im thinking naked, there were like male/female baths there.

iluvparis

Sadly seperated by gender

Although on second thoughts maybe thats for the best ;) #eggplantemoji

Dude in straight up bare feet on the rubber mat section of the gym... he either already had some super tinea or he does now.

Amazing how many people don't wear proper footwear to the gym. It actually pisses me off when I see people wearing thongs or crocs to the gym. In fact, any rule-breaking annoys me; taking bags onto the gym floor also slightly annoys me cause there are signs EVERYWHERE and announcements regularly saying as much. These twits are either born to parents who are lacking several chromosomes or they just think the rules don't apply to them.

Follow etiquette, Knobs.

Amazing how many people don't wear proper footwear to the gym. It actually pisses me off when I see people wearing thongs or crocs to the gym. In fact, any rule-breaking annoys me; taking bags onto the gym floor also slightly annoys me cause there are signs EVERYWHERE and announcements regularly saying as much. These twits are either born to parents who are lacking several chromosomes or they just think the rules don't apply to them.

Follow etiquette, Knobs.

Crocs piss me right off, period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Follow etiquette, Knobs.

Yeah as long as my gym has shelves and not "lock up lockers" ill be carrying my gym bag around everywhere with me.

I dont trust ppl as far as i can throw em. And my gym bags not that big anyway, its a v small sized one.

Yeah as long as my gym has shelves and not "lock up lockers" ill be carrying my gym bag around everywhere with me.

I dont trust ppl as far as i can throw em. And my gym bags not that big anyway, its a v small sized one.

I actually don't have a problem with bags on the floor as long as they're kept out of way of people. However, if the gym has a rule about no bags on the floor, just abide by it - it's people who ignore rules that annoy me.

I actually don't have a problem with bags on the floor as long as they're kept out of way of people. However, if the gym has a rule about no bags on the floor, just abide by it - it's people who ignore rules that annoy me.

I always keep it out of the way. I use a treadmill that has a particularly large amount of floor space next to it too- so i put it there. Ppl have a tonne of space to walk past still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back