Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
same. been sitting on my ass in the office all day, need to do something
I admit, feeling like s**t (been on the dunny a number of times today). But just wanna go and do something, even stretching, light jogging/walking. ANYTHING!

2h42t1.jpg

Diet extremely important but not specifically gym related. Genetics, tough luck unless you wanna juice.

Generally not a good habit to get into if you want to maximise results.

You are a fool if you think being on your phone as anymore of an impact on your progress.

Consistency in going to the gym and diet are way more important

People who drag a floor mat over to the rubberised weights area and block people from using the benches. Use the rest of the gym floor you imbecile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What mildly irritates me when I do Yoga is-

I get to the class early to get my preferred spot in the studio, it is well understood by all involved that you need to be able to see yourself in the mirror at the front of the studio..... occasionally you'll get some buffoon (albeit sometimes some beautiful buffoons.. see above image) put their mat down right in your line of vision. :mad::rolleyes:

I just move and think to myself SERENITY NOW!

I tend to not do a lot of classes but on occasion people coming along and not seeing the very clear structure for mat placement and structure and setting up either in the wrong direction or far too close to you.
people in general are ******* morons. theres a huge difference in my gym between regulars and ones that occasionally come in

I tend to not do a lot of classes but on occasion people coming along and not seeing the very clear structure for mat placement and structure and setting up either in the wrong direction or far too close to you.
I'm lucky, being retired, the majority of the time I go to a 9.30am weekday class so they're never crowded, only 4-15 people turn up for that class, weekend or evening classes you'll get 25-35, 30+ is very cramped for room.

Cute girl in the gym this morning, early 20s first time I’ve seen her

Her cuteness was quickly extinguished by the fact every single thing she used she put back in the wrong position

On the weight plate tree she puts some 5kg in front of the 20kg and some 10kg in front of 15kgs

She’s also using a 15kg barbell which is obviously a huge red flag (jk)

Puts a 12kg dumbbell in the spot labelled for 16kg

Puts a 5kg preloaded straight bar in the spot of the the 30kg preloaded ez curl bar

Then she puts her towel on the only cable row machine which she barely uses because she’s set her self up with some massive circuit also involving a tricep pushdown and bicep curl

I’d honestly rather people leave their s**t on the ground than put it in the wrong position.

Her cuteness was quickly extinguished by the fact every single thing she used she put back in the wrong position

On the weight plate tree she puts some 5kg in front of the 20kg and some 10kg in front of 15kgs

Puts a 5kg preloaded straight bar in the spot of the the 30kg preloaded ez curl bar

Then she puts her towel on the only cable row machine which she barely uses because she’s set her self up with some massive circuit also involving a tricep pushdown and bicep curl

I’d honestly rather people leave their s**t on the ground than put it in the wrong position.

Wife material?

Wife material?
There's a "putting it in the wrong spot" joke in there somewhere...

I've told people to put stuff away before, not too much problem with weights in the wrong spot fortunately.

By the time I go to put plates away the set up is almost always destroyed, wrong plates all over the place, I used to try and fix it a little, now I’ve given up.

This is genuinely the most passive, doesnt really bother me but had gotten to the point it’s unavoidable to discuss.

Is every woman and half the men in the population now doing hip thrusters every day?

By the time I go to put plates away the set up is almost always destroyed, wrong plates all over the place, I used to try and fix it a little, now I’ve given up.

This is genuinely the most passive, doesnt really bother me but had gotten to the point it’s unavoidable to discuss.

Is every woman and half the men in the population now doing hip thrusters every day?

Damn you, now ill be noticing that more! Maybe you're right, although similarly in many rsepects everyone does bicep curls but cause thats commonplace it doesnt stand out like dogs balls. hip thrusts however, is new, nouvelle and fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back