Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did social media ruining the gym....?

Yesterday, a small group of 5-6 people were filming tiktoks using gym equipment. This was during peak time at 6pm. Not cool.

I still put this down to people. If they were doing this at 10pm I would probably have a laugh at their expense. Peak time in the peak period (January) is idiotic.

Did social media ruining the gym....?

Yesterday, a small group of 5-6 people were filming tiktoks using gym equipment. This was during peak time at 6pm. Not cool.
f*n idiots.

Next time just grab a 10kg barbell and start swinging.

Just start deadlifting right in front of them.

TBH the trend of filming in the gym is a lot worse in the US, if not for corona it would be happening a lot more here in Australia.

I may have won post of the day for what I saw today.

A guy places a barbell on top of a weight plate laying flat on each end.

He takes off his shoes and socks and starts rolling his feet on the barbell where you grip it.

In the grips of a pandemic, I have to worry about catching tinea from a barbell. :drunk:

FMD.

Middle aged men staring at me ://

People waiting till I’m finished on a machine

Smelly BO
Doesnt happen to me not that I've noticed anyway.

But yes 10/10 creepy.

Had a young bloke just stare at me when i was doing sit ups once. I was alot younger like.. 26? If that happened to me now id srsly tell him to * off and go * himself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it is not. and its evening!
oh and a cap too.

The other gym I train at, at about 530pm the sun does hit the treadmills right in your eye-line, mind you, I still wouldnt do any of that gym f**kery of wearing sunglasses.

Is there a remote possibility he is training for a triathlon where he may use sunnies? :drunk:

See this dude below is preparing for the Post Xmas Sales.

images

The other gym I train at, at about 530pm the sun does hit the treadmills right in your eye-line, mind you, I still wouldnt do any of that gym f**kery of wearing sunglasses.

Is there a remote possibility he is training for a triathlon where he may use sunnies? :drunk:

See this dude below is preparing for the Post Xmas Sales.

images
I wish it was daylight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back