Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had a few proper sweat seshes now.

It’s intoxicating.

Very envious, sweating out like that, is a great way to cleanse the body and detoxify. Not to mention its better for the body; muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments to not be cool while hitting weights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karma is cruel.

Had a good laugh at the gym today, a mate of mine at the gym told me there is chick at reception who is in her 30s and naturally has hit the wall, is salty as f**k because the owner hired two young attractive girls in their early 20s whom now are getting all attention from guys at the gym.

The best part is that this chick in her 30s thought she was too cool for guys in their late 30s and 40s to be chatting her up.
Lel

So she works different shifts too?

Tbf I don't think chicks should be getting hit up at their workplace by sleazebags (unless their job is all for show like strippers, "promotion" models at clubs etc), but I guess it'd be interesting if she had a fairly unlikeable attitude.

Have had a few proper sweat seshes now.

It’s intoxicating.
Yeah went to Derrimut for a casual, first time in 9-10 weeks, humidity is far lower in there than the garage, only a little neck, scapula and forehead sweat going on

Anyways

So trained the only real POD there in back which I was doing every 2-3 weeks in November December before my hips played up for a few weeks.

Totally forgot Tuesday is the brahs back day :(

Actually wasn't too bad, did a slightly longer warm up before I hit the pulldowns (everyone was doing them when I got in but they went out the back to the dumbbells/hammerstrength machines once I finished my 2 and a half minutes on the crosstrainer)

So was able to do dumbbell rows after pulldowns, good, did meadows rows on the tbar lever after thar, good

Moved back to the cables to finish up with facepulls

AND EVERYONE IS DOING ******* FACEPULLS TOO :mad::mad::mad: only 3 ******* tricep ropes in the gym...not to mention their form was all s**t just high rowing the thing

So I trundled off to the rear delt fly and dropset there to finish off, an 8.5/10 workout drops to 7/10 cos the ending was somewhat bitter :(

Lel

So she works different shifts too?

Tbf I don't think chicks should be getting hit up at their workplace by sleazebags (unless their job is all for show like strippers, "promotion" models at clubs etc), but I guess it'd be interesting if she had a fairly unlikeable attitude.
Agree.

At the reception there is usually three of them working at the front counter. Sometimes its a mix, two girls, one guy.

Hitting on is a bit extreme I dont think that happens, I would say more so chatting too, subtle difference.

Interestingly the gym had a bit of controversy as to what the reception girls should wear. It was rumoured they were "requested" to wear leggings or shorts. What gets me with this, who the f**k really cares?

I would rather them wear baggy pants and be helpful above anything else.

Yes the one in her 30s is interesting. She has worked there for a few years, from I can guess and understand she had the attention in her 20s, which dwindled when she hit the dreaded 30s. lol. The irony being she became more stuck up as she got older.

Moved back to the cables to finish up with facepulls

AND EVERYONE IS DOING ******* FACEPULLS TOO :mad::mad::mad: only 3 ******* tricep ropes in the gym...not to mention their form was all sh*t just high rowing the thing

So I trundled off to the rear delt fly and dropset there to finish off, an 8.5/10 workout drops to 7/10 cos the ending was somewhat bitter :(

Glory be, I thought I was the only one that rated their workout lol.

I genuinely rate every workout in my head at the end of each. If I am having a bad one, I try and make sure that for at least one set for each muscle group I inflict muscle damage to get the stimuli happening. :drunk:

I have started to embrace bad form. My perspective has changed it means either they are likely to get injured and not be in the gym or not get the desired change in their body and give up and also not be in the gym.

I was shocked today, fairly quiet day. Newbies must have left its almost March I guess.

Agree.

At the reception there is usually three of them working at the front counter. Sometimes its a mix, two girls, one guy.

Hitting on is a bit extreme I dont think that happens, I would say more so chatting too, subtle difference.

Interestingly the gym had a bit of controversy as to what the reception girls should wear. It was rumoured they were "requested" to wear leggings or shorts. What gets me with this, who the f**k really cares?

I would rather them wear baggy pants and be helpful above anything else.

Yes the one in her 30s is interesting. She has worked there for a few years, from I can guess and understand she had the attention in her 20s, which dwindled when she hit the dreaded 30s. lol. The irony being she became more stuck up as she got older.
I'm 32 nearly 33

With the chicks I still see around town from my high school days, generally the ones who haven't had kids haven't aged that much, but yeah the ones who've had kids you definitely notice a bit more that they've aged.

Get a room
Calm down, its a joke.
Wtf? I was never upset to begin with.
Get a room, means go into it and fu**.

It doesnt mean youre upset
You said to calm down?

Im not sure what made you want to say "Get a room" that to begin with, hence why I said, WTF?
ITS A JOKE
IF YOU SAY SO.
images - 2021-02-23T214330.662.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back