Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got an email to say my Anytime Fitness is opening at 6:30am (presumably when the first staff member gets there) but I want to do a workout at midnight tonight :(
Countdown!!
mine opens at 11.59.59.

look out for social media updates at midnight!

Dude at my gym, no noticeable BO when he arrives, but by the time he finishes his workout I can smell him from the other side of the weights room. Absolutely repulsive.

Think he might be... ahem.... riding a bicycle of some description.
I legit thought you meant a bike with no seat. Then started thinking how do gay people smell different. I'm glad it was clarified by later posts. 😄😄

Countdown!!
mine opens at 11.59.59.

look out for social media updates at midnight!
You're the Stan and Ahmed of the gym

1623925472309.png

I never take my phone to the gym, although compulsory check in may change that. At least there is a tablet device to put my details into now that wasn't there before.

How the * can management say wear a mask if you arent performing strenuous exercise? The only person that can determine that is you and you only. * off

How the fu** can management say wear a mask if you arent performing strenuous exercise? The only person that can determine that is you and you only. fu** off
Found it funny on Friday, walked into the gym, signs everywhere saying the same, "masks unless strenuous exercise", not one person wearing a mask, but everybody is using this QR code to connect to the Services Victoria app for contact tracing... fair dinkum how hard would it be for an electronic key-entry gym (with countless CCTV) to actually contact trace if it were necessary? ... everybody I saw enter the gym used the QR code though, so there's that... *shrug*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PTs who spend the majority of the middle aged, overweight clients time chatting.

Only irritates me personally when they end up hogging equipment I’m waiting to use (which happened a couple of day ago) but just seems like a massive waste of the clients time and money. Who knows, maybe he likes to have a low intensity workout and an early morning chat with this guy but just seems like getting a hotel room and a prozzie only to spend your hour of power in the lobby sipping lattes.

I never take my phone to the gym, although compulsory check in may change that. At least there is a tablet device to put my details into now that wasn't there before.
I love it how society now thinks you are the 'weird' one if you don't have your phone glued to you 24/7.

Bigfooty whats your take on PTs were are i dont know how to say this but "unfit". A gut here, tuckshop arms there etc. overheard someone this morning having a laugh at one pt who ok isnt what one may call fit on the optics. but hey, if someone is willing to hire them for sessions then whatever.

Bigfooty whats your take on PTs were are i dont know how to say this but "unfit". A gut here, tuckshop arms there etc. overheard someone this morning having a laugh at one pt who ok isnt what one may call fit on the optics. but hey, if someone is willing to hire them for sessions then whatever.
Well if Stuart Dew can coach the Gold Coast Suns...

I don't care what PTs look like, say or do, as long as they don't take up too much space or equipment in the gym.

I’ve never and probably would never use a PT but ultimately I’d think whoever said client is going to be most comfortable with. I wouldn’t use an overweight PT becagse I doubt if they were going to train “with” me that they’d be able to keep up but if Karen who is 45 and overweight wants to go throw some battle ropes with Kevin who is 5-10kgs overweight himself and feels more comfortable doing that than with Chad who is jacked as s**t and all about the aesthctics then good on her.

I’ve never and probably would never use a PT but ultimately I’d think whoever said client is going to be most comfortable with. I wouldn’t use an overweight PT becagse I doubt if they were going to train “with” me that they’d be able to keep up but if Karen who is 45 and overweight wants to go throw some battle ropes with Kevin who is 5-10kgs overweight himself and feels more comfortable doing that than with Chad who is jacked as sh*t and all about the aesthctics then good on her.
I just love how the name you used was Chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back