Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Got your actual money from the gym yet phantom13
FMD this has lasted as long the pandemic.

phantom13 should just start taking gym equipment home and tell them he will return it in the same time it took them to pay him back his money.

Take an adjustable bench and barbell, youre set.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you want to really f**k them off, buy me a membership at that gym. Im sure I will piss off everyone to leave.
I strongly considered using my money to donate to some charity for small claims in their name so they get some acknowledgment every year.
No haven’t got the money, haven’t even got the order from VCAT yet. Given the Xmas break and s**t I’ll give it another week then follow it up.

Techincally this isn’t the gymsfault, they’re not going to pay me until they got the official order from VCAT (that’s how the process works).
I’ve got no doubt they’ll drag the process out and make it difficult but the blame isn’t with them just yet.
Business owners hate paperwork. You're making them do more. Consider that a small win at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had my first post-Covid workout today - 3 of 4 hand sanitiser stations around the gym had run out.
I guess that means it's good people use it, but it's a barely staffed gym. It shouldn't be that hard to top them up once every couple of days.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I concur with the above. Strange lack of people in the gym so far in 2022.
Same at my gym. Since back only seen 2 people I haven't recognised. Still quiet, even for the 5.30 - 6.30am time slot. Including me only 4 max there this morning. Thankfully one was the relatively new (maybe December?) girl who puts in a lot of work on her legs / glutes. :think:

I'm telling ya. Send around a Russian!!!!!
I had a mate, that legit looked exactly like Ivan Drago, Russian too. Built like a truck and could fight, as he trained in various forms of martial arts.

Nobody ever, ever f**ked him around.

(I know the actor isnt Russian!)

Irony he was the most calm relaxed guy I knew too. I think back at the number of times I pissed him off, he never once clocked me, lol.

I had a mate, that legit looked exactly like Ivan Drago, Russian too. Built like a truck and could fight, as he trained in various forms of martial arts.

(I know the actor isnt Russian!)

Irony he was the most calm relaxed guy I knew too. I think back at the number of times I pissed him off, he never once clocked me, lol.
People who can really fight generally don't

People who can really fight generally don't
Once or twice, Ive seen him actually walk away from situations laughing. He is not stupid also, he knows whoever throws the first is in the most trouble.

Funnily enough he would have the occasional "fight" with his brother, I was always worried as I had to break them up. I was more worried of collateral damage and copping a kick or punch to the head lol.

Remember that story on the news, several years back. A home invasion, maybe a couple guys? Too bad the chick in there was like a 5th Dan in something and literally kicked all their asses. :tearsofjoy:

So finally it happened, I hit someone at the gym. :mad:

Chillax, accidental I was just warming up and swinging my arms and I clipped her as she walked behind me. :$

Fortunately, all good, she laughed and said she was fine, I did immediately apologize profusely. While an accident and probably more her fault than mine as I was already swaying my arms for a while before hitting her, nevertheless I dont ever want to hit anyone not to mention I felt bad, regardless of who it was.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
So finally it happened, I hit someone at the gym. :mad:

Chillax, accidental I was just warming up and swinging my arms and I clipped her as she walked behind me. :$

Fortunately, all good, she laughed and said she was fine, I did immediately apologize profusely. While an accident and probably more her fault than mine as I was already swaying my arms for a while before hitting her, nevertheless I dont ever want to hit anyone not to mention I felt bad, regardless of who it was.

Back