Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody in the gym with me right now. Parked the car right out the front and keeping an eye on that beautiful machine :)

Nothing to report for this topic, though. Empty gym FTW!

Yeah, I’ve noticed in Melbourne at least with it starting to get darker earlier and colder at nights, the crowds have started to go down.

I had someone walk between me and the cable I was using, just as I was about to grab it. Clueless.

After a terrible day of eating and AFL, I wanted to hit the gym today.

Unfortunately my digestive system has other ideas.

Say what you want, but fueling yourself properly is so essential for a good workout. While I do it religiously, first time I didnt go, because I ate so much crap its effecting me the next day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be EasternTiger doesnt it?
Well if we dont hear from him for 10+ months, that would be logical. :D

-----

Should be considered attempted murder. That was disgusting and the equivalent of king hit. Did not see it coming and had no way to protect himself either.

Glory be, this guy obviously got annoyed by another guy.

yeah um so this guy was um, he was annoying me so bad i couldnt lift. so i ummm....and he's like only lifting 30s. lol. so I couldn't take it and ummm..

All joking aside that is ******* disgraceful.

The fact that the guy can join a gym in 10 months time, is incredible.

He should get a life ban by the judge to attend any gym in Australia.

I suspect there has been something that just set this guy off and to go to that extreme to retaliate is worrying. He will IMO do something like this again.

yeah um so this guy was um, he was annoying me so bad i couldnt lift. so i ummm....and he's like only lifting 30s. lol. so I couldn't take it and ummm..

An empty gym like this, would be my happy place.

I admit when there is just 2-3 people working out, the gym is so enjoyable.

I genuinely find peace and happiness in this setting. For the guy to be triggered so easily is the bigger concern. The investigators would have poured over hours of footage to find any reason for this rage.

Pretty sure I irritated a guy last week.

I saw a "newbie" who was struggling with the pull up machine and said to him, with no one around and gently suggested its easier to perform the exercise with the more weight you add.

He looked irritated that I made suggestion and told me he was fine, I said its cool and quietly walked away.

He continued to perform the exercise barely even quarter repping while doing each rep.

Fast forward to today, I see him stack on the weight and perform the exercise properly.

In hindsight I learnt my lesson and should not have said a word.

6 days straight going to the gym, while I could go today, Im feeling a little wiped out and exhausted.

I also know sometimes when I have pushed myself hard one day, I have missed 2-3 days as a result. Definitely felt weaker in my PUSH day yesterday, it wasnt the weight that was heavy but rather I was mentally fatigued.

Sometimes learning to do less can gain you much more.

Welp. My shortlived old man footy comeback is over before it began.

Ruptured my achillies last night in a scratchy. Season and career almost certainly done
FFS Im so sorry to hear that. Thats really just plan bad unlucky. Kinda scary, it shoots up into a ball in the calf?

Surgery I presume?

Better to have tried and failed, then to have never have tried at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back