Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah well last night me and two of my boys hit this new gym. We'd just finished at the solarium, and were wearing our new 2ero's.

We decided to hit biceps, as you do. And threw in some chest to pump up good.

There was this guy wearing bearfoot shoes giving us a weird look, then me and my bros looked and laughed amongst ourselves, as this guy was training legs.

Legs. What a waste of time!
Hahahahaha.

What's your weekly hair product bill, brah?

https://www.facebook.com/Nasthetics

296914_261365117249544_258119050907484_823825_879410051_n.jpg

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/video/2184856231/Internet-spurs-bodybuilding

he's good friends with a few of my mates.

i met him on new years, top bloke, surprised he was so quiet and humble, thought he'd be all oiled up and yelling at people while on drugs.

Another year, another new gym, still the same: NIPPLE SINGLETS.
Should be a shoot-on-sight offence.

what are nipple singlets? sound bloody hilarious!

what are nipple singlets? sound bloody hilarious!

Regular singlets with holes cut so the nipples can poke through...

I think.

Naso is pretty aesthetic but he shits me to tears. Posts his diets up on facebook like as though they mean something. I mean, yeah, we're all the same size and body shape as him with the same bf% and goals. :confused: He put tips up the other day about how to tan. He's European, tanning is easy for him. I'm of pretty strong Danish descent, I'll get burnt if I spend more than 15 minutes in the midday sun up here in QLD. The best thing he did was the youtube video called "A date with Naso" - that was funny! If he wants to give advice though, maybe showing videos of correct form for common lifts or posting studies about certain foods or supplements or something, 95% of his posts have no relevance to me.

Regular singlets with holes cut so the nipples can poke through...

I think.

Naso is pretty aesthetic but he shits me to tears. Posts his diets up on facebook like as though they mean something. I mean, yeah, we're all the same size and body shape as him with the same bf% and goals. :confused: He put tips up the other day about how to tan. He's European, tanning is easy for him. I'm of pretty strong Danish descent, I'll get burnt if I spend more than 15 minutes in the midday sun up here in QLD. The best thing he did was the youtube video called "A date with Naso" - that was funny! If he wants to give advice though, maybe showing videos of correct form for common lifts or posting studies about certain foods or supplements or something, 95% of his posts have no relevance to me.

yeah, wouldn't take any advice from him, he already has a decent physique before he ever touched a weight.

People who wear hats to the gym.
People who wear hats to the gym and turn it backwards.
People who wear hats to the gym and turn it sideways.
People who bring their girlfriends to the gym to watch them work out, who are also wearing a hat.

People who wear hats to the gym.
People who wear hats to the gym and turn it backwards.
People who wear hats to the gym and turn it sideways.
People who bring their girlfriends to the gym to watch them work out, who are also wearing a hat.
People who have longer hair wear a hat for obvious reasons, pulling it backwards takes the annoying brim out of the equation. Wearing it sideways would be annoying as **** and it's fair to say that someone doing so is a douche.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't think of anything worse than having my girlfriend there to workout with me. I always get this...
"Give me something to do"
"I don't want to do that"
"4 sets? that's boring"
"The music is to loud"
Ive gone with my girl to the gym 3-4 times a week for the last 2 months and im thankful that she doesn't do any of that.

Although she does more cardio then joins me for some weight training at the end of her session.

so how about blokes that do bicep curls in the squat rack (only one in the gym)... they're worse than chicks that do stupid things. at least you semi expect it from chicks.

Risked it yesty arvo going to the gym on the inevetible Monday/Tuesday post work weekend catchup.......f*** it was packed. Never again.
At least I didn't have the bench nailed in my workout I guess...

monday and tuesday 6-8pm is gym death time. would rather drop bricks on my footy than battle through at that time.

Oh yeah, feel the burn!!!

(M or F?)

3 males one female. Doing a circuit of 3kg bicep curls on a swiss ball and tricep push downs with the pin set to 2 or 3. These are sizeable guys too. Talking to the female about how the swiss ball works the core etc etc. I've seen them doing it twice now..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back