Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba
Richmond are the greatest travelling team of all time.

They played only 5/21 games in Melbourne. All against other Victorian clubs. All their main rivals got to play most of the season from home.

16 games away from home
4 finals on the road

Greatest against all odds premiership of all time. Greatest travelling team of time.

Last edited:
May 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Maple Leafs
Remember when Richmond fans were humble and good sports?

Yeah me neither.
Remember when Richmond used to, and still does, relentlessly cop s**t from opposition supporters? Previously it was justified. Now people are sad that Richmond aren't their perennial punching bag anymore, and they're salty about it.

Suck s**t. Premiers again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
The Vic media keep banging on about how hard the Vic teams have had it, but it wasn't a cakewalk for any side.

Not to best premiership ever, but still quite an achievement. Someone had to win it, and well, I guess the best team when it counted did.

Burtman

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Vic media keep banging on about how hard the Vic teams have had it, but it wasn't a cakewalk for any side.

Not to best premiership ever, but still quite an achievement. Someone had to win it, and well, I guess the best team when it counted did.
was a s**t year all round but you can’t possibly say that the interstate teams had it anywhere close to as bad as vic teams had it

May 31, 2019
Belmont, WA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Perth Glory, Everton FC, SSC Napoli
The Gabba was Richmond's home ground in 2020. They're a team of flat track bullies who got lucky against Port and generally struggle away from home.
Do you honestly think before you write? Reading your drool from the GF game day thread makes me wonder if you actually understand the game of AFL and the difficulties that come with it.
Please spare us your BS & salt.

Remember when Richmond fans were humble and good sports?

Yeah me neither.
There's a difference between being humble and being a punching bag. It's time to shut up and take your medicine.
This just showed how poor all the interstate teams are and how far behind they are. They’ll never have more of an advantage over the vic teams than this year and they still sh*t the bed.
At this point they're lucky to be part of our competition. I hadn't given them a second thought of late but off the back of the hardships suffered this year I reckon we could probably do without a few of them...

Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
No,,this season was a crapfest.
Far less interest in this season than any other.It had some good moments provided a bit of entertainment and I don't begrudge the clubs and the industry and players making a living .But honestly couldn't wait for the season to be over so we could shut the door lock the border and not have to listen to it.
Of course Gil will front up to the Eagles and say
- please can we have a loan?We a bit short of money please?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back