Is 2020 the best premiership ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

No but if you'd travelled like you were meant to then you wouldn't have made the top 4 and unlikely to have made the GF.
Even though we travelled from Qld to Adelaide for a prelim, then back to Qld for a grand final? You honestly couldn't come across as any more of a pathetic sore loser if you tried. It's like you've created an account purely for satire to paint Western Australians in a bad light lol

Even though we travelled from Qld to Adelaide for a prelim, then back to Qld for a grand final? You honestly couldn't come across as any more of a pathetic sore loser if you tried. It's like you've created an account purely for satire to paint Western Australians in a bad light lol
Why am I a sore loser? We didn't even play you in finals.

You lot don't take criticism well at all lmao.

The Port win was great, your best of the season for me.

All expenses paid holiday, fully catered, fully serviced, full support facilities, on the gold coast, all the creature comforts, nights out as long as you don't get in a fight on camera in the most heavily scrutinized 100m in QLD, condensed fixture, shortened games, shortened season, spa treatments, you literally had happy dust stuffed in your socks and a rainbow directly up the clacker spare me

All expenses paid holiday, fully catered, fully serviced, full support facilities, on the gold coast, all the creature comforts, nights out as long as you don't get in a fight on camera in the most heavily scrutinized 100m in QLD, condensed fixture, shortened games, shortened season, spa treatments, you literally had happy dust stuffed in your socks and a rainbow directly up the clacker spare me
And what does any of that have to do with whether the season has an asterisk?

Just joking around, it was a well deserved premiership, now take your turf and get lost

Yes, as one of the teams that didn't get a block of games with home ground advantage, we definitely were somehow advantaged lol. As I said: satire account.
4 of your first 5 were at your home ground and you also played both qld teams as the home side, thus them having to travel away to ground not their own and the WCE game you were supposed to play in Perth somehow got moved to Metricon. Which would've made sense if we were confined to QLD all season but really should've been played at optus.

Like I said, your team got a leg up other other teams contending but ultimately were too good in finals.

No shame in admitting a comfy ride.

4 of your first 5 were at your home ground and you also played both qld teams as the home side, thus them having to travel away to ground not their own and the WCE game you were supposed to play in Perth somehow got moved to Metricon. Which would've made sense if we were confined to QLD all season but really should've been played at optus.

Like I said, your team got a leg up other other teams contending but ultimately were too good in finals.

No shame in admitting a comfy ride.
No shame in admitting your team got a leg up but ultimately weren’t good enough in finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im actually starting to feel sorry for Tigers fans that there's an element out there seeking to diminish their achievement
Happens every year, I’m sure you could put an asterisk on every premiership ever if you really want. This year is low hanging fruit but I think it’s going to be hard to say we got an advantage over the competition as a whole.

Happens every year, I’m sure you could put an asterisk on every premiership ever if you really want. This year is low hanging fruit but I think it’s going to be hard to say we got an advantage over the competition as a whole.
True but i guess this was the year i thought people would put to bed the Richmond MCG advantage etc etc- yet here we are.

If you had to play in Perth like the other top 4 aspirants, bar Brisbane, it's unlikely you would have.
If the Eagles had to play in the QLD hub as Richmond did, you'd have been competing for the wooden spoon. West Coast just aren't very good.

Im actually starting to feel sorry for Tigers fans that there's an element out there seeking to diminish their achievement
We enjoy it. it's actually quite fun witnessing salt from bad sports and poor losers.
Geelong supporters have been very magnanimous. West Coast supporters on the other hand... You'd think they'd just lost the premiership. They're so pathetic, they've literally become a parody of themselves.
I wonder what sort of culture over there breeds people like that.

Anybody seen the last episode of "The Boys"... The last scene ( with Homelander in it )?

I reckon Homelander is a Richmond supporter.

Last edited:
its a weak sentiment - tiges went into the hub, won, won after flying and then won away from the mcg at a neutral venue after going the hard way through september.

ive spent plenty of time on here hanging s**t when youve been given a leg up and i stand by what ive said but this season ive got nothing but respect for what tigers have achieved

enjoy it!!

fmd i thought they'd just delete this thread and now it's 5 pages long

Remove this Banner Ad

Back