Conspiracy Theory Is Angela Merkel Adolph Hitler's Daughter?

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Can you have a daughter when you only have one ball?

upload_2017-11-20_22-51-11.jpeg
Yes.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why do you believe Hitler escaped to Argentina after WW2 (and - why is the story of him dying in the bunker false)?
There's a lot of dubious details and "facts" surrounding his death. Unlike rock stars faking their own death type fantasy stories, I think this one COULD have merit. That photo gives confirmation to it. For years there's been speculation of it and what do you know, Hitler had ties there and that photo comes from there.

Whilst a number of top Nazis died, a number of them found refuge in USA and USSR, and many spots around the world like Australia, South America.

As many suspect, but may not know, Hitler was merely a figure head, so sanctuary for him but prison/death for the actual master minds

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
What facts and details about his death are dubious? There is a huge amount of first-person testimony, some photographs, body parts and other evidence.
Every single person who was in the bunker around the time of his death has said either 'I don't know - I actually did not see him die', or has backed up the official story. No one has ever said anything about Hitler's escape plans, no one has said anything remotely like 'Hitler disappeared, and we were told to fake his death'.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
What facts and details about his death are dubious? There is a huge amount of first-person testimony, some photographs, body parts and other evidence.
Every single person who was in the bunker around the time of his death has said either 'I don't know - I actually did not see him die', or has backed up the official story. No one has ever said anything about Hitler's escape plans, no one has said anything remotely like 'Hitler disappeared, and we were told to fake his death'.
Obviously for a fake death to work you have to have loyal people corroborate that he died, autopsies his dead body, and such things.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment

Plenty of accounts of Hitler being alive in Argentina.

I hope he killed himself but I'm not 100% certain.

This one covers all the theories: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5035335/How-CIA-Hitler-alive-Colombia-1954.html
As many suspect, but may not know, Hitler was merely a figure head, so sanctuary for him but prison/death for the actual master minds
No evidence of this that I'm aware of. Link?

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
No evidence of this that I'm aware of. Link?
Well, for starters he didn't even write Mein Kampf. A Jesuit did. Hitler was an aspiring politician and talented orator, and everyone knows (or should know) that the Jesuit Free Mason Zionists are the true rulers of the world. Always machinations going on at their behest, playing the long-game of chess (many moves forward thinking). WW2 was a manufactured ruse basically, and the budding Nationalists of Germany played and used for that end, indeed Hitler's war was funded by the Zionists (many of them Jews). Even the actual military decisions and strategies were mainly devised by Hitler's top generals.

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Well, for starters he didn't even write Mein Kampf. A Jesuit did. Hitler was an aspiring politician and talented orator, and everyone knows (or should know) that the Jesuit Free Mason Zionists are the true rulers of the world. Always machinations going on at their behest, playing the long-game of chess (many moves forward thinking). WW2 was a manufactured ruse basically, and the budding Nationalists of Germany played and used for that end, indeed Hitler's war was funded by the Zionists (many of them Jews). Even the actual military decisions and strategies were mainly devised by Hitler's top generals.
This makes no sense whatsoever.

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Of course Hitler wrote Mein Kampf. There are records of how the warders at Landsberger Prison provided paper, writing materials, and permission for Hess to be in attendance all the time.

Of course the Generals devised most of the strategies - but Hitler chose which ones would be used, and mixed a few of them together to try and get the result he wanted (which he usually stuffed up).

The rest of your post is internet fantasy.

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
The estimated cost of World War 2 was trillions of dollars and that's if you take into account that it actually happened according to the official narrative.

It's probably double that when you consider the ongoing effort to keep the fake "holocaust" narrative alive for 70 years.

If the Zionists had that much money, power and influence why on Earth would they bother manufacturing WW2?

Did Hitler ever deny writing Mein Kempf? Who did?

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

Nice way of saying that there is no first-hand corroborative proof of Hitler's death.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The estimated cost of World War 2 was trillions of dollars and that's if you take into account that it actually happened according to the official narrative.

It's probably double that when you consider the ongoing effort to keep the fake "holocaust" narrative alive for 70 years.

If the Zionists had that much money, power and influence why on Earth would they bother manufacturing WW2?

Did Hitler ever deny writing Mein Kempf? Who did?

Are you serious? If you fund a war, you make the profit from sale of all the tools of war -- bullets, guns, tanks, planes, bombs -- not to mention all the rebuilding contracts post-war. Cost was trillions of dollars for the nations....so you can imagine the profit made. Profit margins very simplistically are at least %200

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Are you serious? If you fund a war, you make the profit from sale of all the tools of war -- bullets, guns, tanks, planes, bombs -- not to mention all the rebuilding contracts post-war. Cost was trillions of dollars for the nations....so you can imagine the profit made. Profit margins very simplistically are at least %200

In fact, Germany only just recently completed re-paying reparations to all the various banks, due to it's rebuild, a mere decade ago.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Re: Jesuit Mein Kampf

http://tapnewswire.com/2014/04/hitler-didnt-write-mein-kampf/

HItler didn’t write Mein Kampf. The Jesuits did. Who controls the Jesuits?

‘Tyrants, Wars and Revolutions’ lecture number 215, ‘Total Onslaught’ series.

The research and information contained in this series of lectures by Viet, a Professor of Zoology, is astounding.

The SDA church has a history of revealing truth about the hidden workings of the powers of this world, although I’m not sure about their SDA theology.

There is so much information in these lectures; I’ve watched most of them several times over.

Here are some quotes from the lecture:

Hitler said, “I learnt much from the order of the Jesuits…Until now there has never been anything more grandiose on earth than the hierarchical system of the Catholic Church. I transferred much of this organisation in to my own party.”

(Quoted from ‘Secret History of the Jesuits’, Edmond Paris, 1975)

“It was a Jesuit Priest, Father Staempfle, not Hitler, who wrote Mein Kampf.”

(Behind The Dictators, Leo H Lehman, Agora Publishing, New York, 1942.pp26)

From Roman Catholic publication Civilta Cattolica stated in the 1930’s:

“Fascism is the regime that corresponds most closely to the Concepts of the Church of Rome”

(Quoted from Days of Our Years, Pierre Von Paassen, Hillman-Curl, Inc., 1939, pp.465)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did Jesuit Fr. Staempfle Write Mein Kampf For Hitler?

According to the late Jesuit priest, Fr. Alberto Rivera, whose job was to infiltrate and destroy Protestant ministries, he was privy to sensitive Vatican briefings and documents, revealing the Jesuit role in backing Hitler. Further, he was told by Cardinal Augustine Bea that Nazi gold was deposited in Vatican accounts in Swiss banks.

According to the late Jesuit priest, Fr. Alberto Rivera, a fellow Jesuit named Fr. Staempfle wrote Mein Kampf, as the stage was being set for Germany's new Roman Catholic star, Adolf Hitler.

The main question today is what priest is wrote the script for the Jesuit-backed Roman Catholic star, President George W. Bush? and if any of this is true, where does it leave Obama?

Following the old adage "all things change but everything remains the same," a look back into Hitler's rise to power may provide important clues as to whether the Jesuits are also backing Bush.

To begin this Sunday's fourth Confession on the banks of the truth-filled body of water called Brushy Creek, it must be said that Fr. Rivera was a rare species, being a former Jesuit priest who decided to speak the truth about the "military order' disguised as a group of God-loving disciples of Jesus.

Most other disillusioned Jesuits like Rivera have remained silent since they know double-crossing the Society of Jesus high command means sure death, especially if you're someone who knew too much like Fr. Rivera.

Back