Is anyone able to listen on iPhone?

Remove this Banner Ad

As we know radio stations like SEN direct you to Afl.com to listen to match commentary.

Has anyone actually got the afl.com site to work on the iPhone?

If not,

Has anyone able to bypass it via fstream or tunein.

I tried the url's posted in the specky selector thread but to no avail.

The links are for 2011....so they may have changed for 2012. Maybe someone else can confirm

I've listened to bits and pieces of a few games while I've been driving around in the last couple of weeks.

Not many games were covered but the SEN link usually worked.

Same links as last year.

The links must be copied & pasted into your radio app, or manually added as a station.

You cannot just click the links on your phone.

Sirius web site 'is largely based on Flash, the player that the iPhone can not play or use in any way. Radio streaming individual stations may be through the Flash player, which means it will not be able to plan anything until Apple releases support for Flash. And there are plans to provide support to that planned in the near future. :heart:

I have all 2012 stations working on both iphone & android. For iphone you need "tunein radio" and for android you need "Daroon Player" ... once you have the app installed you simply copy/paste the radio station links from here to tunein/Daroon Player :

http://speckyselector.99k.org/

and save them as new radio stations. Remember that these only work while the games are actually running or shortly before the start, although you can add the stations to your app anytime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back