Is Armo Cooked?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes supporters forget that you need more than 22 players to get through a season.

"What do we need him for? We've got this one and that one who can play that role"

Of course this one and his mate that one may get injured, suspended of lose form at some stage.

Don't worry, we can bring in Armo.

"Hang on; where's Armo? Armo? ARMO???" :(
When the hawks and cats were strong premiership teams they had great depth and mature bodied depth players ready to step straight into the team if need be.
As soon as any of our half decent players get dropped or injured there's usually I chorus of " TRADE HIM" .
We'd be using Sandy players as top up players in the AFL if we got rid of everybody that gets called out for trade bait on here:D

Last edited:

Armo's signed to the end of 2019 is he not?
If money isn't getting tight by the end of next year going into the 2019 season we haven't scored the FAs and trades we wanted.
Only if we follow your foolish business plan and risk losing any players who develop internally.
Seriously if our cap was maxed out next year, we'd be shot for the future.

I was talking to armo today, he still believes he has at least 4 years left in him. Guess we will have to wait and see how it plays out.
With the greatest of respect, what the hell would he know about the topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was talking to armo today, he still believes he has at least 4 years left in him. Guess we will have to wait and see how it plays out.
With the greatest of respect, what the hell would he know about the topic?
more than we do
But then again we need to factor in ...

Ia4SBpLENQLDZRl_nMFTBdXupToaThz-ymWFrxwlZeW2QWSVMOGPAccKlCJwqu7KTlFrY3cnQJFYR228ai8EnCAhb8pdyz9pBRxGo1SjQFMjq0X7Eqt41HlPiVjGu-MhXf7T_dY=w500-h236-nc

Ia4SBpLENQLDZRl_nMFTBdXupToaThz-ymWFrxwlZeW2QWSVMOGPAccKlCJwqu7KTlFrY3cnQJFYR228ai8EnCAhb8pdyz9pBRxGo1SjQFMjq0X7Eqt41HlPiVjGu-MhXf7T_dY=w500-h236-nc
I don

I guess he has confidence in himself that he can still contribute. the respect the playing group has for him is important. When he is playing well he is a good footballer. If he cannot get his body right I understand that is a different story. He is a leader, seb and jb were with him at the forum and you could tell from the way they all spoke armo is a role model. Give him a chance to get his body right with out the pressure of having to play vfl to have the chance to play senior footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back