Is Australia racist?

Remove this Banner Ad

A vicious cycle sadly.

Person B says something that Person A finds racist
Person A: you're racist
Person B: Im not racist. You cant call me that.
rinse repeat

Person B says something that is racist
Person A: you're racist
Person B: I'm not racist. You cant call me that. Etc.

Person B says something that Person A doesn't agree with
Person A: you're racist/sexist/bigoted/homophobic/Etc.
Person B: I'm not <label>. You cant call me that. Etc.

2019, what a time to be alive.

Obviously we have racist elements.

We had some already here and then when all the new and varied immigrants started arriving there were more racists among them too.

We are racist but so is every other country on earth, some more so some less.

People compare us to the Kiwis and Maori culture a lot and whilst they are well ahead of how they treat their indigenous, there still is a lot of racist attitudes towards them from the white folk.

How does it go the other way? Maori to white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes rascism is a problem among all population demographics in Australia. This generalisation that it is attributable to whites only is rascist and I hereby declare that I AM OFFENDED.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After an experience on the Geelong train back from the football yesterday I'd have to say yes.

Disgusting to watch 15+ young Sudanese kids get on a train and act like racist little animals.

Never come so close to smashing a kids lights out yesterday.

Listening to them openly calling people Asian campaigners this and White campaigners that was just the start.

To see one of these little pieces of s**t kick an elderly Asian lady from the train and onto the platform so she fell they were lucky the PSO's were there to attend or several large males that witnessed it would have wrecked them.

That wasn't even the end, the PSO's detained the offender and let the rest of the smelly little rats back on the train. And they did stink, like they don't know what hygiene is.

The final act of their bullshit was to exit the train shouting * you white campaigners yada yada.

Such a great addition to Australia they've been.

Last edited:
No more than the rest of the world, I never saw racism such widespread as traveling throughout S/E Asia as a white person. They love you until you move away from the tourist cash grab hotspots then a translator really opens your eyes.

After an experience on the Geelong train back from the football yesterday I'd have to say yes.

Disgusting to watch 15+ young Sudanese kids get on a train and act like racist little animals.

Listening to them openly calling people Asian campaigners this and White campaigners that was just the start.

To see one of these little pieces of s**t kick an elderly Asian lady from the train and onto the platform so she fell they were lucky the PSO's were there to attend or several large males that witnessed it would have wrecked them.

That wasn't even the end, the PSO's detained the offender and let the rest of the smelly little rats back on the train. And they did stink, like they don't know what hygiene is.

The final act of their bulls**t was to exit the train shouting fu** you white campaigners yada yada.

Did you give them hell?

The final act of their bulls**t was to exit the train shouting fu** you white campaigners yada yada.

Surprised no one recorded it and sold it to the news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back